★◎~  ULTIMATE Lowball has moved to a new, more luxurious home!   ~◎★

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='specialaok']who beat me to 8.50 on gladiator?

i dont see the bid.[/QUOTE]

That would be Mr. thekat from a day and a half ago. It was updated almost immediately as well, so I thought that you had possibly made a typo.

[quote name='buckythekat']Gladiator - $8.50
Braveheart - $8.50
Yes Man - $3.50[/QUOTE]

[quote name='specialaok']who beat me to 8.50 on gladiator?

i dont see the bid.[/QUOTE]

him

Oh and bid more on the Ace Attourney DSi people! That thing looks awesome! If I a) didn't have a DSi and more importantly b) had more than $50 discretionary I'd be all over that!

[quote name='dv8mad']Yeah, I didn't see this Wilme as we were out putting in job applications most of the day today, but dinobot is right, please do not edit your posts after they have been made. (especially DOWN!:cry:)

Seems like you may be new to the trading forums at least even though you have been registered for awhile, so I will input your current $18 bid, but, please, from now on, make sure that you are putting in the bid you will stand by before submitting. Thanks!

EDIT: Added one more PS2 game[/QUOTE]

Sorry about that. I'll know for next time.

[quote name='dv8mad']P.S. Now I know what the "7" in "ducksoda7" stands for. I can only hope the "ducksoda" portion isn't equally as obvious. :lol:[/QUOTE]

He likes duck, drinks soda, and bids $7 on everything. What else is there to know?

Unless he makes soda from ducks.... or drinks soda made from ducks.... or steals 7-up from ducks. Yea, most plausible.

And.... sigh... This one's too low so:

Stein Gate - $50

[quote name='dv8mad']I don't have a problem with people editing in that 1 minute window immediately after the post where it doesn't even show an edit. I actually often use it to fix typos and such. However, safest bet is, if you are unsure, just make another post. ;) I'll find it.

P.S. Now I know what the "7" in "ducksoda7" stands for. I can only hope the "ducksoda" portion isn't equally as obvious. :lol:[/QUOTE]
In do time, it will be, my friend. ;) In the mean time.

Tomba 2 $19
Xenosaga cover $11.50

[quote name='elessar123']He likes duck, drinks soda, and bids $7 on everything. What else is there to know?

Unless he makes soda from ducks.... or drinks soda made from ducks.... or steals 7-up from ducks. Yea, most plausible.

And.... sigh... This one's too low so:

Stein Gate - $50[/QUOTE]
OH NOES! My horrible, horrible secret's out! I swear that only happened one time! Please don't judge me.

[quote name='ducksoda7']In do time, it will be, my friend. ;) In the mean time.

Tomba 2 $19
Xenosaga cover $11.50[/QUOTE]

stop it :bomb:

xenosaga iii cover - $12

oh well it's for dv8, so it's all good

[quote name='battousai11']stop it :bomb:

xenosaga iii cover - $12

oh well it's for dv8, so it's all good[/QUOTE]

I would have bid on that, except for the fact that I would've had to ask you how much it was worth first XD

smile.gif

what gladiator 9? huh?

[quote name='dv8mad']That would be Mr. thekat from a day and a half ago. It was updated almost immediately as well, so I thought that you had possibly made a typo.[/QUOTE]

pshhh that's Mr. Kat to you :p

[quote name='thelonepig']Ouendan - $10[/QUOTE]

does it count if you spell the name of the game wrong? :lol::lol::lol:

Osu Tatake Ouendon

damn.. i need a life~ :p

Edit for below: I figure there was a chance dv8 might be wrong. maybe he is selling a bootlegged version. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dinobot']does it count if you spell the name of the game wrong? :lol::lol::lol:

Osu Tatake Ouendon

damn.. i need a life~ :p[/QUOTE]

dv8 spelled it wrong. It's Ouendan.

PS2: Mortal Kombat Collection - 7$

I just feel it needs more attention :p It's SEALED and a good item for collectors so it deserves more attention from bidders IMO

[quote name='dinobot']does it count if you spell the name of the game wrong? :lol::lol::lol:

Osu Tatake Ouendon

***.. i need a life~ :p[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Reikon']dv8 spelled it wrong. It's Ouendan.[/QUOTE]

:rofl: I just copied blackwaltz's spelling.

I keep telling myself I don't need it but I continue coming back to the page and gazing at it lovingly so I suppose it's inevitable.

Premium Edition Ace Attorney Nintendo DSi Bundle - $118

:ds:Premium Edition Ace Attorney Nintendo DSi Bundle - Japanese Exclusive Brand new bundle with system and Gyakuten Kenji software! Shipping will be $22 and will include speedy EMS shipping and insurance. - PIC - $120

#5 Vocaloid - PIC - $2

It's sad that I want to bid on the kindle just cause Mio is displayed on it =P

Free Bump for dv8mad. Looks like the sale will be ending soon. Unfortunately, due to my bankruptcy situation I don't think I can bid on anything but I'll continue to link to your sale =) I'm going to be having a sale this week myself. If I had money I'd bid on SO many items right now because you have some great things, I'm just so broke though :( I'll help you in other ways when I can ^_^

[quote name='Reikon']dv8 spelled it wrong. It's Ouendan.[/QUOTE]

dv8 copied and pasted. That's a donated game. ;)

[quote name='D_Icon']Fight Club w/ Slipcase $11

Also, Which No Country for Old Men Version do you have? The 2nd release?[/QUOTE]

Fight Club doesn't list the slipcover so I didn't enter your bid. I throw out, trade and or sell slipcovers because I don't want them mucking up my shelf. It does not have a slipcover.

Also, you should have a look at the picture for No Country. Everything linked is the exact item being sold.

dv8: I'm gonna ask since I know you need this money fast. If I have winning bids, is it okay if I Paypal on Friday morning? That's when my direct deposit paycheck goes into my account. Cha-ching!

If that's pushing it, I'll abstain from bidding tomorrow.

[quote name='Vegan']dv8: I'm gonna ask since I know you need this money fast. If I have winning bids, is it okay if I Paypal on Friday morning? That's when my direct deposit paycheck goes into my account. Cha-ching!

If that's pushing it, I'll abstain from bidding tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

I don't imagine it will be a problem Vegan. I do need money ASAP, but I wouldn't think that every single person will have to wait to pay. I typically get about half the payments within the first day, so I think it's safe for you to bid and pay Friday. Thanks for asking! :applause:

EDIT FOR BELOW: LOL, I do have one more brand new item that I was going to be adding, but I am pretty certain that it won't sell for as much as I would hope in the final day, so I'll just be adding it to my sell list after the lowball is over. Not much demand for it aside from collector's as it's for Wii.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, I wonder if dv8mad will pull out any secret, crazy items on the very last day? One never knows.

Premium Edition Ace Attorney Nintendo DSi Bundle - Japanese Exclusive - PIC - elessar123 - $121
JPInfinite Undiscovery Faceplate (USED) - ducksoda7 - $13.50
JPStar Ocean Faceplate (USED) - ducksoda7 - $14.50
JPDOAX2 Kasumi Faceplate Super Rare JP Exclusive - PIC - blackdog60 - $87.50
Final Fantasy XIII (Asian Version - Includes 100% full English and is region free.) - Vampire_Zio - $20.50
JPFinal Fantasy XIII (Region Free but not in English - LE Version from Lightning PS3 System) - Reikon - $10.50
JPNamcoXCapcom - ducksoda7 - $7.50
Tokko complete boxset - dorkieyoh - $3.00
Dai-guard Complete - blackdog60 - $2.50
Nyan Type 1st Anniversary Supplement - PIC - dorkieyoh - $5.50
Type Moon Extra Supplement - PIC - AkariK - $4.00
Persona 3 FES Doujin - integralsmatic - $5.50

"late (US time) on 5-30-10 or possibly even very early (US time) on 5-31-10"
Wondering, what time zone are you going by for US time and by late/early do you mean like 11pm-1am?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back