★◎~  ULTIMATE Lowball has moved to a new, more luxurious home!   ~◎★

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='chickenbutt'] "late (US time) on 5-30-10 or possibly even very early (US time) on 5-31-10"
Wondering, what time zone are you going by for US time and by late/early do you mean like 11pm-1am?
[/QUOTE]

I can't really say as I often go by any US time zone. Here's a hint for you, did you notice when I changed the title from about a day to less than 24hrs remaining? No? #-o:mrgreen:

[quote name='ducksoda7']
Tomb 2 $20.50[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:|

EDIT: Ah! I got it! Tomba... I was thinking, do I even have a Tomb Raider game in the lowball?

Premium Edition Ace Attorney Nintendo DSi Bundle $125
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Limited Edition PSP-3000 $210
Blue Dragon faceplate $12
Cross Edge $19
Star Ocean TLH International $34
Saber Alter revoltech $20

Why not add a few more things.

JPStar Ocean The Last Hope International (NEW/SEALED - Full English and region free) - $55
Silent Hill Homecoming (US Version - NEW/SEALED small tear in back shrinkwrap) - blackdog60 - $15
Bioshock (US Version) - leftwing1018 - $20

PS3 Tekken 6 $16
ps3 Battlefield BD2 LE voucher $2
ps3 Soul Calibur IV $5.50
blu ray Yes Man $5
Transformers Revenge of the fallen $8
Pokemon board game $6
PC lot $2
ps2 Mortal Kombat Collection $10

@crazylikeafox

you do realize you can bid in 50 cent increments right? all your bids have been $1 increments and since you keep outbidding me is really starting to strain my budget :bomb:

[quote name='randomthinker']Do you need JP Wii for the Fatal Frame/JP Wii games in general?[/QUOTE]

The Wii is regional, although there are solutions around that, of course can't be mentioned here.

So to answer your question, yes, you do need a JP Wii to play the JP version of Wii games.

[quote name='Squarehard']The Wii is regional, although there are solutions around that, of course can't be mentioned here.

So to answer your question, yes, you do need a JP Wii to play the JP version of Wii games.[/QUOTE]

You sure? In the OP, DV8 says you can play it on a regular Wii, no mention of a Japanese Wii needed.

[quote name='Vulgarism']You sure? In the OP, DV8 says you can play it on a regular Wii, no mention of a Japanese Wii needed.[/QUOTE]

Really? I thought the only way to get it to play on a US Wii was to (no way to avoid it now) to use a region patcher/soft mod. I didn't think US Wii were able to play it without doing that or modding it.

[quote name='Squarehard']Really? I thought the only way to get it to play on a US Wii was to (no way to avoid it now) to use a region patcher/soft mod. I didn't think US Wii were able to play it without doing that or modding it.[/QUOTE]

I'm just relaying what I see in the OP, which I could be 100% wrong about ;)

[quote name='Vulgarism']I'm just relaying what I see in the OP, which I could be 100% wrong about ;)[/QUOTE]

Nope, I'm reading it the same way you did; plus, the linked website sounds that way as well. :D

That's correct, you do need a JP system to play JP Wii games due to the region locking, but Fatal Frame 4 is an exception to that rule. NO MODDING REQUIRED AT ALL! Not breaking any CAG rules here! ;)

Here is another link for you.

[quote name='dv8mad']That's correct, you do need a JP system to play JP Wii games due to the region locking, but Fatal Frame 4 is an exception to that rule. NO MODDING REQUIRED AT ALL! Not breaking any CAG rules here! ;)

Here is another link for you.[/QUOTE]

Wow, what an exception. That's good to know then. Thanks for clearing that up dv8.

Suzumiya Haruhi no Gekidou - Vegan - $35
Fatal Frame 4 - Vegan - $40
Fire Emblem Path of Radiance - Vegan - $25
Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt - Vegan - $2 (I assume the 2x means they're being sold separately, not as a lot of 2 cartridges)
11 Mario gashapon - $5

[quote name='Vegan']
Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt - Vegan - $2 (I assume the 2x means they're being sold separately, not as a lot of 2 cartridges)
[/QUOTE]

Sold as a lot of 2 cartridges. ;)

Time for me to get to sleep so I have time to get things updated tomorrow (for me) before it ends and get any last minute bids.

I'm working on a blog post that I will be getting up after the lowball is over, but I suppose it's certainly late enough in the sale that I can thank so many of you for helping out. We really appreciate the bids and, it's even clear to us that a few of you have bid well over the actual value of some items simply to help out, and that it just outstanding of you!
Thank you so much!

There was a new development that I decided not to mention until everything was finished because, I mean, weren't things already bad enough? Suffice to say, you guys are lifesavers right now!

OP bid updates will probably resume around 7 or so hours from now. Possibly even earlier if Ryu wakes me up too early again. :cry:

JPFatal Frame 4 - refusedchaos - $42
JPLove Love Kiss w/Mihiro (NEW/SEALED - Region Free but not in English) - refusedchaos - $7.50
UFO Princess Valkyrie Gashapon - refusedchaos - $2.50
Evangelion Mari Plugsuit Clearfile - refusedchaos - $2.50

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='batman1939']*** I wish I had some money. I have a disc only copy :cry:[/QUOTE]

1. Win this copy.
2. Keep whichever disc is in better condition with the case and manual.
3. Sell your disc-only copy to recoup the cost / break even / profit.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back