★◎~  ULTIMATE Lowball has moved to a new, more luxurious home!   ~◎★

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I ever tell you that I love you, Divvy?

Fatal Frame 4- $45
Brace Fencer Musashi- $1 (at the very least, I'll be able to figure out once and for all if my Action Replay always me to play JP games)
MGS Shirt 3- $21
Sanke can- $4

[quote name='HackerJ']Amazon Kindle 2 - $172
[/QUOTE]
Finally beat my bid haha,

Btw pro tip, when he gave the update that there was about 24 hours left in the auction he sent that at about 6:30pm Central Time if it gives you guys an idea of when it supposed to end ;x

[quote name='Moltres423']Finally beat my bid haha,

Btw pro tip, when he gave the update that there was about 24 hours left in the auction he sent that at about 6:30pm Central Time if it gives you guys an idea of when it supposed to end ;x[/QUOTE]

hah... shhhhh... my sniper guns are out.

j/k... good luck yall! this is epic!

Sorry, but there was a reason I've been hassling Dv8 to put a copy up. Now that he finally has, I can't let him down... at least not at this price.

e8964a331598b4868aa5dc7dd26bda74fcf2d344.jpg

Things are heating up~ :D

[quote name='Chronis']Sorry, but there was a reason I've been hassling Dv8 to put a copy up. Now that he finally has, I can't let him down... at least not at this price.[/QUOTE]

Lol, I understand, but I think $57 is my limit unfortunately.

[quote name='dv8mad']P.S. Now I know what the "7" in "ducksoda7" stands for. I can only hope the "ducksoda" portion isn't equally as obvious. :lol:[/QUOTE]
[quote name='elessar123']He likes duck, drinks soda, and bids $7 on everything. What else is there to know?[/QUOTE]
[quote name='ducksoda7']Lol, I understand, but I think $57 is my limit unfortunately.[/QUOTE]

:lol: I'm not sure if this is just a strange coincidence or if you take your username very seriously.

[quote name='Chronis']:lol: I'm not sure if this is just a strange coincidence or if you take your username very seriously.[/QUOTE]

o_O I swear that was totally unintentional.

[quote name='thelonepig']Those poor dvd sets need more bids. Even if you're not a fan of buffy, those are some pretty nice 2-disc thinpack cases![/QUOTE]

Perfect for those multidisc 360 games, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back