★◎~  ULTIMATE Lowball has moved to a new, more luxurious home!   ~◎★

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='ducksoda7']Please stop laughing at my pain. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Aww man that was so not my intentions, I feel sorry now :(

Hopefully you still get something you like from this lowball if you don't get FF4? Plus you participated in getting more money for dv8mad which I highly respect

[quote name='Tidus755']Aww man that was so not my intentions, I feel sorry now :(

Hopefully you still get something you like from this lowball if you don't get FF4? Plus you participated in getting more money for dv8mad which I highly respect[/QUOTE]
Lol, it's nice to know someone out there sympathizes for me. :)

AUCTION OVER - NO MORE BIDS ACCEPTED

I will be updating this within the next few hours with winning bids from the past half hour or so. For now, I have some stuff to take care of. Keep an eye on the OP as that's where totals will be posted.

Latest blog post. Thanks everyone!

....I think... I have to go a little farther. $64!!!!!!

Edit: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, Mr Ducksoda. I commend you on being a good rival.

[quote name='dv8mad']AUCTION OVER - NO MORE BIDS ACCEPTED

I will be updating this within the next few hours with winning bids from the past half hour or so. For now, I have some stuff to take care of. Keep an eye on the OP as that's where totals will be posted.

Latest blog post. Thanks everyone!
[/QUOTE]

damnit!!! i just refreshed and see i got outbid on ouendan right before the auction ended.

[quote name='Chronis']....I think... I have to go a little farther. $64!!!!!!

Edit: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, Mr Ducksoda. I commend you on being a good rival.[/QUOTE]
Right back at ya, Chronis. ;)

[quote name='blackwaltz34']damnit!!! i just refreshed and see i got outbid on ouendan right before the auction ended.[/QUOTE]

i wish you ended it like 3 minutes earlier...

:cry:

[quote name='blackdog60']no sympathy from me, I earned my pain in the kasumi faceplate war of 2010[/QUOTE]

why no sympathy? I strongly sympathize with anyone giving dv8mad a hand

congrats to you, and everybody who won stuffz

Also Chronis, now you can smack me with a fuller wallet, :) but seriously that fight was intense. Scene-from-Rocky intense.

[quote name='chickenbutt']Wow. I can't believe I won Peace Walker shirt 6 for 8 bucks. I'm assuming nobody here wears L or nobody wants it?[/QUOTE]

Would have bid on it if it were M

I'm pretty happy with my wins too, although I would have liked either Rogue Galaxy or Mortal Kombat Collection. I'm glad I could have made the bids higher on those though and I hope their winners enjoy them. I'll be watching some Blu-rays instead :p

[quote name='Tidus755']I'm pretty happy with my wins too, although I would have liked either Rogue Galaxy or Mortal Kombat Collection. I'm glad I could have made the bids higher on those though and I hope their winners enjoy them. I'll be watching some Blu-rays instead :p[/QUOTE]
Me too. Gave up on the faceplates, Namco X Capcom and Tomba, but super glad I got FFIV, and those drinks. :)

[quote name='glemtvapen']fuck yeah! I at least won one! :D[/QUOTE]

And you've won something great too, I hope you enjoy it!

[quote name='ducksoda7']Me too. Gave up on the faceplates, Namco X Capcom and Tomba, but super glad I got FFIV, and those drinks. :)[/QUOTE]
I almost bid of the full set of Dew but I was already winning on the cans I cared about. Can't afford a new PS3 if I buy more Dew.

[quote name='Tidus755']dv8, would you rather have it in yen or USD?[/QUOTE]

I'm going to say yen, so he doesn't get a conversion fee for transferring it from PayPal to the bank. ;)

[quote name='thelonepig']I'm going to say yen, so he doesn't get a conversion fee for transferring it from PayPal to the bank. ;)[/QUOTE]

Sure, and how much yen should I send if I was to originally send $51 USD?

[quote name='djbooba']I almost bid of the full set of Dew but I was already winning on the cans I cared about. Can't afford a new PS3 if I buy more Dew.[/QUOTE]
Thanks! ;)

OP is updated with the correct winners/bids.

I'll work on getting it sorted by bidder with totals for shipping and should be done by the time most of you wake up.
As for the dollar or yen question, yen works best for me, but if you choose to send dollars, it's not a problem.

[quote name='dv8mad']OP is updated with the correct winners/bids.

I'll work on getting it sorted by bidder with totals for shipping and should be done by the time most of you wake up.
As for the dollar or yen question, yen works best for me, but if you choose to send dollars, it's not a problem.[/QUOTE]

I'll gladly send yen. How much yen corresponds to $51 USD? I'm not sure which converter to use either :p

xe.com says 51 USD = 4,667 yen, and Paypal says 4,667 yen = 52.70 USD

Not like I mind paying a little more, I'm just making sure 4,667 is alright lol

oh damn I stayed out later with friends than I planned to

at least I won the two movies I wanted the most :D Gladiator and Braveheart

[quote name='Tidus755']I'll gladly send yen. How much yen corresponds to $51 USD? I'm not sure which converter to use either :p

xe.com says 51 USD = 4,667 yen, and Paypal says 4,667 yen = 52.70 USD

Not like I mind paying a little more, I'm just making sure 4,667 is alright lol[/QUOTE]

it's because paypal charges a small fee for sending in another currency, though that's a bigger difference than I remember it being in the past when I've paid dv8 in yen

[quote name='buckythekat']oh damn I stayed out later with friends than I planned to

at least I won the two movies I wanted the most :D Gladiator and Braveheart

it's because paypal charges a small fee for sending in another currency, though that's a bigger difference than I remember it being in the past when I've paid dv8 in yen[/QUOTE]

Thanks for clearing that up, i'll send the money tomorrow morning :p

Btw, I'm sorry if I outbid you on a few movies (did I?) while you were away, but I'm glad you still got the 2 you wanted most (mine were Donnie Darko and No Country for Old Men)

Both Gladiator and Braveheart are great movies, and very suitable for Blu-Ray's high definition.

I'm off to sleep now, bye!

[quote name='Tidus755']Thanks for clearing that up, i'll send the money tomorrow morning :p

Btw, I'm sorry if I outbid you on a few movies (did I?) while you were away, but I'm glad you still got the 2 you wanted most (mine were Donnie Darko and No Country for Old Men)

Both Gladiator and Braveheart are great movies, and very suitable for Blu-Ray's high definition.

I'm off to sleep now, bye![/QUOTE]

nah I hadn't tried for any of the movies you won in a couple days now

the two I won were the two I really wanted so the higher they went the less other stuff I bid on (sorry dv8! I wish I could spend more on your stuff :whistle2:()

honestly the only thing I forgot to bid on today was the Blue Dragon in a better case (even though I already own the game, mostly I just wanted the case :lol:)

darn, had friends visiting from SF and totally forgot to check bids with the phone :(

How did you guys paid already? Was invoices already sent out? Nothing in PM yet.

^ I don't do invoices wasabi. Never have enough PM space for that. I will have everything update din the front page very soon. Some people have already paid simply because they did the math themselves.

quatrevav35
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Limited Edition PSP-3000 - quatrevav35 - $2

DAAAAAAAMN, that's a good deal. Or else a typo.

Also, dv8, I've been waiting for me to actually get more stuff from you to ask if you could find some items for me. Would it be ok to hold off payment until we get those sorted out too?

LOL, yeah, great deal!
Actually, I'm going to be more than a bit busy over the next few days packing and shipping, but I have had quite a few people PM me or post about finding things for them. I'll get some info up in the OP in a few days once I get some of this stuff out of here... I suppose the good news is that the apartment is going to have more free space than it ever has since we moved in.

[quote name='dv8mad']dvd? When did this happen? :rofl:[/QUOTE]
It probably happened the morning after my little daughter decided to get up7 times throughout the night ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back