★◎~  ULTIMATE Lowball has moved to a new, more luxurious home!   ~◎★

Status
Not open for further replies.
All 3 items from me will ship out tomorrow. I had a lot of stuff yesterday and today I have been in meetings all morning. I will pack it up tonight and send it all out first thing tomorrow :D

ok everyone on my end cept for Blackdog60(tomorrow) all just went out. i dont have DC #s due to using APC and not knowing how to add it on there....the receipt had all the correct cities so i know its going to the right places. anyway mark my items as shiopped.

ducksoda - You have two packages. One with all the drinks that will go ground... Merry Christmas! And a small box with FF4 which will go standard, so should arrive in a week or two. I should be able to get the FF4 package shipped tomorrow.

everyone else - Just about everything else on the list is going to have to wait for shipping until the Paypal bank transfer comes through. That should be Monday. I am out of money for shipping now, so I can't get anything else out until that happens although there is hope for a few of the small single items! You can still expect packing (and possibly shipping) progress updates through the weekend as I have a bit more to do as you can see.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']All 3 items from me will ship out tomorrow. I had a lot of stuff yesterday and today I have been in meetings all morning. I will pack it up tonight and send it all out first thing tomorrow :D[/QUOTE]

[quote name='integralsmatic']ok everyone on my end cept for Blackdog60(tomorrow) all just went out. i dont have DC #s due to using APC and not knowing how to add it on there....the receipt had all the correct cities so i know its going to the right places. anyway mark my items as shiopped.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='dinobot']all packages from me are packed and will go out tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='dv8mad']ducksoda - You have two packages. One with all the drinks that will go ground... Merry Christmas! And a small box with FF4 which will go standard, so should arrive in a week or two. I should be able to get the FF4 package shipped tomorrow.

everyone else - Just about everything else on the list is going to have to wait for shipping until the Paypal bank transfer comes through. That should be Monday. I am out of money for shipping now, so I can't get anything else out until that happens although there is hope for a few of the small single items! You can still expect packing (and possibly shipping) progress updates through the weekend as I have a bit more to do as you can see.[/QUOTE]

Just thought I would combine these into one post. Damn, aren't we a coordinated bunch? :lol:

Figure I might as well jump on the update bandwagon.

All items shipping from me have been packaged. They will be shipped on Friday, 6/2; I will PM tracking numbers to the addressees as well.

dv8, my employer just now informed us that because we changed payroll companies there will be no direct deposits at midnight tonight; we're getting handed a paper check instead. I'll have to send payment towards the end of Friday rather than first thing when I wake up tomorrow. I'm really sorry about that, but they screwed us with this.

I'm reeeeeally looking forward to standing in line at a bank on a Friday. I hardly ever actually go into one anymore.

[quote name='Vegan']dv8, my employer just now informed us that because we changed payroll companies there will be no direct deposits at midnight tonight; we're getting handed a paper check instead. I'll have to send payment towards the end of Friday rather than first thing when I wake up tomorrow. I'm really sorry about that, but they screwed us with this.

I'm reeeeeally looking forward to standing in line at a bank on a Friday. I hardly ever actually go into one anymore.[/QUOTE]

Even worse, it's going to take 24 hours or more for the funds to be available to you upon depositing the check. At least it's only a one-time hiccup due to the payroll switch!

[quote name='thelonepig']Figure I might as well jump on the update bandwagon.

All items shipping from me have been packaged. They will be shipped on Friday, 6/2; I will PM tracking numbers to the addressees as well.[/QUOTE]

uhhh..... what does that 6/2 mean? does that mean June 4th in pig calendar?

heh, I am on a roll in this thread. :lol::lol::lol:

haha... yea... row.. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dinobot']uhhh..... what does that 6/2 mean? does that mean June 4th in pig calendar?

heh, I am on a roll in this thread. :lol::lol::lol:[/QUOTE]

Nothing worse than a turkey on a roll.

[quote name='thelonepig']Even worse, it's going to take 24 hours or more for the funds to be available to you upon depositing the check. At least it's only a one-time hiccup due to the payroll switch![/QUOTE]

I'm hoping I get at least some of it available right away.

[quote name='Vegan']I'm hoping I get at least some of it available right away.[/QUOTE]

Your best chance of that happening is to cash all or a portion of the check and then turn around and deposit the cash. Cash deposits should be made available to your account immediately.

actually when you deposit your check at the bank tellers you wont have all of it available at that moment but 100$ become available and than the rest :)

ok DV8, you can mark everyone on my list as shipped. items should be arriving either saturday or monday...but people should be getting their items soon at least from me....

integralsmatic - You may have noticed your package went from shipped to unshipped today. I took it to the P.O. along with ducksoda's game, but it turned out that your package was too big (that's what she said) so I needed to trim about 5cm off the box to get it within the parameters. It's just under 90cm now, so I will be getting it out after the weekend.

Hey dv8, I received the Faceplates and the Last Remnant LE Boxset I bought from you a while back. It arrived in great condition and I left you positive feedback. Thanks again and I'll be sure to check back for those sale items! :D

[quote name='dv8mad']integralsmatic - You may have noticed your package went from shipped to unshipped today. I took it to the P.O. along with ducksoda's game, but it turned out that your package was too big (that's what she said) so I needed to trim about 5cm off the box to get it within the parameters. It's just under 90cm now, so I will be getting it out after the weekend.[/QUOTE]

no problem

[quote name='glemtvapen']Got my package from integralsmatic already.
But who am I going to leave feedback for? dv8mad or integral?[/QUOTE]

Leave feedback for the person(s) that sent you a package. If you won more than one item and had multiple shipments, then leave feedback for both.

[quote name='thelonepig']Leave feedback for the person(s) that sent you a package. If you won more than one item and had multiple shipments, then leave feedback for both.[/QUOTE]

Alright I left one for integral. Thanks again. :)

[quote name='dv8mad']I think you told him to leave fb only for integralsmatic just so you can try to catch me in fb. :p LOL[/QUOTE]

I've been found out!

[quote name='dv8mad']ducksoda - You have two packages. One with all the drinks that will go ground... Merry Christmas! And a small box with FF4 which will go standard, so should arrive in a week or two. I should be able to get the FF4 package shipped tomorrow.
[/QUOTE]
Didn't even notice this message. Awesome! :D

dv8!

I will take the Last Remnant Faceplate :D

have you shipped Saber & PE2 yet? If not throw it into the box and I shall PP you right now :D

EDIT: Fate/Stay Night Gashapon sealed too!! And if I get another archer... :bomb::bomb::bomb:

EDIT 2: I should be on for a while. Just send me a PM or post in my TL saying you still have them for sale and I shall send some PP your way :)

Ok, now I feel like a total asshole. I deposited the paper check they gave us all today, and NONE of the funds were made available. I'll pay as soon as it clears; I hope it's really soon, since I've been tapped out for days and I kinda need food and gas. I feel really bad that this is the second time in a row that I couldn't pay when I said I'd be able to. I'll throw in a bit extra for the trouble.

[quote name='Vegan']Ok, now I feel like a total asshole. I deposited the paper check they gave us all today, and NONE of the funds were made available. I'll pay as soon as it clears; I hope it's really soon, since I've been tapped out for days and I kinda need food and gas. I feel really bad that this is the second time in a row that I couldn't pay when I said I'd be able to. I'll throw in a bit extra for the trouble.[/QUOTE]

大丈夫 Don't sweat it. As long as I get all the payments by the time rent is due, we should be fine.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']dv8!

I will take the Last Remnant Faceplate :D

have you shipped Saber & PE2 yet? If not throw it into the box and I shall PP you right now :D

EDIT: Fate/Stay Night Gashapon sealed too!! And if I get another archer... :bomb::bomb::bomb:

EDIT 2: I should be on for a while. Just send me a PM or post in my TL saying you still have them for sale and I shall send some PP your way :)[/QUOTE]

ZxT. I'll PM you in a few minutes.

go eva! payment sent!

puny_worm.jpg

[quote name='Chronis']If the Last Remnant faceplate deal with ZxTfalls through, I call it![/QUOTE]
Sorry fellas, already bought it along with the Blue Dragon faceplate. :mrgreen: Looks like our rivalry continues, Chronis. :boxing:

[quote name='ducksoda7']Sorry fellas, already bought it along with the Blue Dragon faceplate. :mrgreen: Looks like our rivalry continues, Chronis. :boxing:[/QUOTE]

dv8mad always tries to flip multiple quantities whenever possible. ;)

[quote name='dv8mad']
ZxT. I'll PM you in a few minutes.[/QUOTE]

Thank you kind sir. I paid for that as well as the Fate/Stay Night Gashapon :D

Just ship those however is easiest. If they fit in with the other stuff (Saber Revoltech & PE2 then throw them in with) if it is easier to ship seperate let me know as well.

Those are quite the... um... posters.

o_O

[quote name='dv8mad']Hell, even your grandma could probably use a few more scantily clad anime girls on her life, right?[/QUOTE]

On her life?

EDIT: Go to bed. It's what, 3am there? Here I go getting confused if it's a 13-hour or 15-hour time difference.

[quote name='dv8mad']^Gimme a break tlp. (T_T) I is next to O and I typed it at about 2am. It's after 3 now... I should get to sleep.[/QUOTE]

I figured it was more Freudian than sleep-induced. I know how you like your women - elderly, flat-chested, and flashing panty.

DC #s:

battousai: 03071790000288974072 (Tuesday most likely, possibly Wed)
tandle: 03091140000177811104 (Tuesday most likely)
kklems: 03091140000177816710 (yours should be there Monday since you are closest to WY)

EDIT: just realized that the prices for the 2 things I bought were without shipping. Let me know however much the additional shipping will be to just package everything (PE2, Saber Revoltech, faceplate, gashapon) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back