A Challenge for all CAG's!

Ernie

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
I know this isnt yahoo answers but I love this community and plus the person who answers this correctly first will win a prize! I bought this bust in a flea market a couple of years ago for 5 bucks and I have been losing sleep ever since wondering who is this guy and why is he so happy. Here he is in all its glory:

The first person able to tell me who he is gets a $2.54 paypal gift! Oh yea the bust was made in 1992 and it was made in china if that helps.

We sleep together and he likes to sleep on his back so I guess no

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Ernie']I know this isnt yahoo answers but I love this community and plus the person who answers this correctly first will win a prize! I bought this bust in a flea market a couple of years ago for 5 bucks and I have been losing sleep ever since wondering who is this guy and why is he so happy. Here he is in all its glory:

The first person able to tell me who he is gets a $2.54 paypal gift! Oh yea the bust was made in 1992 and it was made in china if that helps.[/QUOTE]
Maybe he's so happy because he got into your potency pills...

Here is a picture of the sticker on the bottom of the bust:

On the right of the guy playing the trumpet? says All that JAZZ and right underneath that is says (C) 1992 PARASTONE and bellow that, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE and below that, LICENSEE ENESCO CORPORATION. Any ideas? Because the answer wasn't reached within the time that I hoped for, the person who gets the answer correct gets $2.65!!!

[quote name='Ernie']What do you guys think?[/QUOTE]
http://www.jazz.com/assets/2007/12/2/albumcoverRonCarterPiccolo.jpg

albumcoverRonCarterPiccolo.jpg

Nope.

doing some googling it looks like its just a random bust. they company parastone looks like they just make cutesy figures. i dont think its anybody.

[quote name='Danro']it looks like Oral Moses.[/QUOTE]

Danro is closest person yet as far as looks go...

Last edited by a moderator:
I still think im right, Mr Moses was also a bass player, which this bust is holding. I could be wrong though.

I was hoping he was somebody famous but oh well..since im feeling generous today and dont want to let this thread go to waste, the two people who post a picture of a person who looks the most similar to this guy gets 1.50 each via paypal gift. Of course its understandableif u don't want to play any of my demented games.

[quote name='Ernie']I know this isnt yahoo answers but I love this community and plus the person who answers this correctly first will win a prize! I bought this bust in a flea market a couple of years ago for 5 bucks and I have been losing sleep ever since wondering who is this guy and why is he so happy. Here he is in all its glory:

The first person able to tell me who he is gets a $2.54 paypal gift! Oh yea the bust was made in 1992 and it was made in china if that helps.[/QUOTE]

Gremlins2.jpg

picpe.jpg

I'm sure nobody will argue with that one. This contest expires midnight today where I will pick the two people who look the most similar to this guy. Here's a hint: I'm looking for a good laugh so there the sky's the limit as to who or what you think looks like him.

bread's done
Back