A couple beta keys for CoD...

h1gh3r_l1m1ts

CAGiversary!
So I have another 2 beta keys that I acquired from work. I already gave one out earlier this week to the 100th post so congrats on the winner. This time around I decided since I have 2 codes to give out, I thought I would make it fun.

To win the 1st code, all I need is a good idea to give away the 2nd code. The best idea I choose will win the 1st free code and I will use the idea I chose to give away the 2nd one. Make sense, so feel free to start giving out ideas. Good Luck!!!

The idea challenge will end today at 5pm PST.

I think a fun way for everyone to try to get the code, and seeing how this is a video game community, is to make a rap based on video games. Make it creative though, something like mario trying to save the princess or pacmans problems with the ghosts. The most entertaining rap wins.

Have everyone post a suggestion for the tagline for Call of Duty 6.For example, the tagline for CoD 5 is "World at War"someone's answer could be "Call of Duty 6: Is there Anyone Left to Kill?"

Make whoever wants the code write there user name on there chest and put on a bra and take a webcam and or some kind of picture and post haha. Then pick a random color in ur mind . First person with bra that color wins haha lol Gosh this would be funny lol

I still like the classic "lotto pick" method.. Just have everyone post once in the thread, and use a random number generator (which you can google for) to pick a random number between 2 (the first post after your initial post) and the number for the last post.

Make a big list of fake codes then insert the valid code into the list. Post it and watch as people scramble to try and find the right code.

[quote name='life.exe']Make a big list of fake codes then insert the valid code into the list. Post it and watch as people scramble to try and find the right code.[/quote]

I voted for this one.

[quote name='MeTaDeMoN']Is it true that theres a perk that enables you to climb trees?[/quote]

nope
but there is a flamethrower perk :p

Ultimate Gamerbabe CAG Search.

Scour the internet for non mainsteam women who actually play games. The winner would be the person who posts the best profile. (Either the op can judge or the CAG community.) Base it on looks, game talent, personality. Who knows, we may find some interesting women out there that people never knew play video games in the first place! :D

How about for the second code, everyone gives their idea of a cool feature for CoD 6 that would either improve upon a feature used in previous CoD games, or an entirely new one.

How about making them post a picture of themslves holding a sign on how much you would rule if you gave them the code.

Post the code publicly for all to see, but turn it into a puzzle - run it through a letter substitution encryption, make a riddle for each letter, do something like that. The first person to actually figure out the code gets to use it!

bread's done
Back