A couple games for sale/trade - Morrowind & Mario Golf - both SEALED

chickenhawk

CAGiversary!
Feedback
162 (100%)
Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (Xbox) - sealed - Regular Edition, Platinum Hits - $12 shipped
Mario Golf (GBA) - sealed (want to sell this since it seems TRU buyer backed out) - $22 shipped

PENDING:
Megaman X7 for PS2. **pending in** for Megaman X8 (PS2)
I am also open to other offers for games or cash for these two.

selling a sealed X8 and wanting a copy of X7? Strikes me as a little funny. More importantly, while I don't have X7, I am kind of interested in X8... cml or PM me how much you'd be wanting for X8.

I actually accidentally picked up 2 X8's during the Kmart sale at 2 different stores and didn't realize I had 2 of them until I recently went through my games again. :roll: I'll be PMing each of you shortly.

EDIT: Trakan.....the link takes me to a little GBA SP icon. Chacrana....didn't see anything on your list but once I see Trakan's list, I'll PM you both. Hadn't really thought about $$$ offers. I guess we'll cross that road when we get to it.

[quote name='swetooth9']i heard that x8 is true megaman style, and x7 is shitty..i played x8 and it is awesome...[/QUOTE]

I heard the same thing, but if I can get X7 for one of these or for cheap, I am game.

[quote name='swetooth9']i heard that x8 is true megaman style, and x7 is shitty..i played x8 and it is awesome...[/QUOTE]

How does X8 compare to X5 (which I consider the pinnacle of the series)? X7 3D rather than sidescrolling, which I knew wasn't going to work, but I'm somewhat interested in at least trying X8... I mean, it's Mega Man afterall.

[quote name='Chacrana']How does X8 compare to X5 (which I consider the pinnacle of the series)? X7 3D rather than sidescrolling, which I knew wasn't going to work, but I'm somewhat interested in at least trying X8... I mean, it's Mega Man afterall.[/QUOTE]

haven't played x5 i dont think...but i have played the old mega man 2 and a few others (dont know which ones)...x8 has 3d graphics but is played on a sidescrolling 2d plane for the most part (there are some "minigames" i think that arent traditional MM style)...x7 was kinda like 3d environment that was pretty lame (i've heard)...of the time i spent with x8, i thought it was pretty true to its roots and fun as hell :)

[quote name='swetooth9']haven't played x5 i dont think...but i have played the old mega man 2 and a few others (dont know which ones)...x8 has 3d graphics but is played on a sidescrolling 2d plane for the most part (there are some "minigames" i think that arent traditional MM style)...x7 was kinda like 3d environment that was pretty lame (i've heard)...of the time i spent with x8, i thought it was pretty true to its roots and fun as hell :)[/QUOTE]

I swear, I'm never gonna have a collection that I consider satisfactory... when I have almost everything I need, something new comes up like this :)

ah hell, Chickenhawk, go ahead and pm me if you wanna deal.

[quote name='Chacrana']I swear, I'm never gonna have a collection that I consider satisfactory... when I have almost everything I need, something new comes up like this :)

ah hell, Chickenhawk, go ahead and pm me if you wanna deal.[/QUOTE]

I might be getting X7 in for it, which is what I wanted. If that doesn't go through, I'll PM ya. :D

bread's done
Back