A couple of hard to find games that I would sell.

Flamegames

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I don't know if anyone is interested, but here is a couple games that I have that may be of interest to someone.

E.V.O. Search for Eden for Super Nintendo - Cart Only.
Super Noah's Ark 3d for Super Nintendo -Brand New Sealed(This game is hilarious rip off of Wolfenstein 3d)
Carrier Aces for Super Nintendo -Complete -Perfect Condition
Uncharted Waters for Sega Genesis -Complete w/maps in mint condition.
Master of Monsters for Sega Genesis -Cart only
Rock n Roll racing for Sega Genesis -Cart Only
Earthboud for Super Nintendo -Cart Only
Vanguard Bandits for Playstation- Brand New Sealed
Worms Armageddon for N64 -Cart Only
Brand New Shenmue II European Version for DreamCast -Sealed
Used HeadHunter european version for Dreamcast- Mint-Complete

Thats all I can think of right now. Let me know if there is any interest or any worthy trade deals. (By the way, I know what these games are worth so don't ask to trade a mario bros/duck hunt game for one of these)

Earthbound is clean. (No Stickers and weird crap)

I would like to get $31 Shipped for Earthbound or a decent trade.
Metroidkiller- I would possibly be interested in your xbox controller and Medal of honor for earthbound.(From your list) Or possibly the controller and another of your games from the list. Let me know what your take on it is.

maxflight - Do you have a list of your games?

Earthbound seems to be the hit. I am reviewing the deals offered so far and I will let you know who I decide to go with. I will pm for counteroffers or other options.

Thanks!

i'm interested in your Brand New Shenmue II European Version for DreamCast -Sealed

This weekend, I am going to post all of my games and the $$$$ amount that I would want for each individual game. Trades are always welcome also.

Pimp T = Yeah EVO is a very fun game to play.

I purchased Vanguard Bandits brand new for $37 and so I would probably be willing to wheel and deal at a break even deal. I just picked it up because I knew that it was pretty uncommon and I would rather somebody have it that knows its value than some kid opening it up and scratching the mess out of it.

bump.jpg

Just for anyone interested in Shenmue 2. An auction just ended on ebay for a used copy. Here is the item #8101197332 It ended at $71.

bread's done
Back