A Couple ?'s for the 360. UMK3 and a Couple of Live ?'s!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dman1869

CAGiversary!
Feedback
85 (100%)
Does anyone know when Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 is coming to Live? Also, is it possible to play Live Arcade games with the regular Xbox?

And what is that Xbox Live membership thing called. Link if possible?

And yes, I did a search for these ?'s but didn't find them. Thanks for the help in advance.

Stuff like this should be posted in the thread for people new to the 360... y'know... the one that's at the top of the forum for a reason.

But Xbox Live is what you need to play games against other people online.

[quote name='Chacrana']Stuff like this should be posted in the thread for people new to the 360... y'know... the one that's at the top of the forum for a reason.

But Xbox Live is what you need to play games against other people online.[/QUOTE]

I know what Xbox Live is, but what is the membership thing called that gives you discounts to food chains and other stores?

You're thinking of the diamond card, as for UMK3 someone mentioned that it may come out when the new mortal kombat games come out in october. Someone said it on this forum but forget where.

[quote name='dman1869']Does anyone know when Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 is coming to Live?[/QUOTE]

No date yet but it's rumored to come out around the same time as the next Mortal Kombat game (October)

[quote name='dman1869']Also, is it possible to play Live Arcade games with the regular Xbox?
[/QUOTE]

No.

[quote name='dman1869']And what is that Xbox Live membership thing called. Link if possible?[/QUOTE]

What are you talking about?

Silver the free service (everything but multiplayer online), gold (the full thing) or the diamond card (which is free with gold membership)?

- edit [quote name='dman1869']I know what Xbox Live is, but what is the membership thing called that gives you discounts to food chains and other stores?[/QUOTE]

Ah, ok.

http://www.xboxlivediamond.com/

[quote name='Sporadic']No date yet but it's rumored to come out around the same time as the next Mortal Kombat game (October)

No.

What are you talking about?

Silver the free service (everything but multiplayer online), gold (the full thing) or the diamond card (which is free with gold membership)?

- edit

Ah, ok.

http://www.xboxlivediamond.com/[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Sporadic. I wonder why Microsoft had Live Arcade discs available awhile back and the option to pay for Live games, and now they have completely abandoned the old Xbox with Live Arcade!?

[quote name='dman1869']Thanks, Sporadic. I wonder why Microsoft had Live Arcade discs available awhile back and the option to pay for Live games, and now they have completely abandoned the old Xbox with Live Arcade!?[/QUOTE]

The original Xbox Live Arcade was really just a testing ground for the 360 XBLA.

You have to think of it as two separate entities.

You can still buy XBLA games for the Xbox but you have to buy them from the original XBLA. The Xbox XBLA games don't work on the 360 and vice versa.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbox_Live_Arcade

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back