A deal I got on Wii Nunchuks

drfunk85

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
So back in January cduniverse had a preorder for a 3rd party Wii Nunchuk for like $11 + S&H. Whatever it was exactly, it came out to $14.34 total - $10 GCO. I placed two orders and basically just forgot about them because they were under spam email addresses I have that I never check. I just remembered about them the other day, and checked on it because it had been a while.

Turns out they kept pushing the release day back and back (They were originally supposed to be released in February according to their site, and then got pushed to March and then May, then July). I sent them an email saying that it was ridiculous I had to wait this long when I placed the order in January, and if they didn't send me the nunchuks soon or come to a satisfactory solution with me, I would contact the BBB. I suggested that they ship the first party Nunchuks which they currently sell on their site.

So I just got an email back on each of them and a shipping notice that they are shipping me out the 1st Party Wii Nunchuks. However, instead of charging the $4.34, since their shipping rates have lowered I only got charged $3.34 a piece for two Nunchuks. I think it was a bad ass deal even though I had to wait almost 6 months.

bread's done
Back