Dead Rising
Prey
The Darkness
WWE Smackdown VS. Raw 2007
King Kong
Madden 06
NBA 2K6
College Hoops 2k6

Has anyone seen any good deals for these games?

If you can find King Kong at TRU, it's 9.90, plus 20% all clearance and there's also an in-store 15% off one item coupon in-store, making it under $7. I think college hoops is also the same price.

Ok thanks I'll have to go there later, I need these for easy points after I'm done with them there off to Gamestop towards Halo 3 and Bioshock. Except Prey and Dead Rising that is.

Achievement points? Who cares seriously... there's a difference of playing a game and enjoying it and the achievments are just added bonus, but just playing a game to get the points? That's stupid. They don't do anything, but give you bragging rights, and if you need to brag about your gamerscore you need another hobby.

Why are you spending money to brag about easy points? Kind of defeats the purpose of gaining an achievement if just about ANYONE can do it.
Wow, that guy got the King Kong, NBA 2K6 achievements ! LAME!

If you want to save money and still get points, why not rent them and save your money sine buying them, then trading them in wont be worth it.

[quote name='LanceJr']Achievement points? Who cares seriously... there's a difference of playing a game and enjoying it and the achievments are just added bonus, but just playing a game to get the points? That's stupid. They don't do anything, but give you bragging rights, and if you need to brag about your gamerscore you need another hobby.

Why are you spending money to brag about easy points? Kind of defeats the purpose of gaining an achievement if just about ANYONE can do it.
Wow, that guy got the King Kong, NBA 2K6 achievements ! LAME!

If you want to save money and still get points, why not rent them and save your money sine buying them, then trading them in wont be worth it.[/QUOTE]

I would agree...but with less insulting. Spending money, REAL money, to get fake virtual nerd points is....dumb.

[quote name='Krohboy']Wow, I was starting to like this place. I guess I'll go back to my other less insulting game forums.[/QUOTE]

*sigh*

SvR2007 is $24.99 used at GC, so is Dead Rising.

Prey is $20 new, if you have a Wal-Mart check there, other users have reported that they are clearancing the CE of the game.

NBA2k6 is $12.96 at CC on clearance. Madden 2006 is $16.96 there also. Not very good prices, but if you can't find them anywhere else, you can try there.

Haven't see anything for the Darkness, but that's to be expected, it's fairly new, but I feel that will drop very soon.

Lay off the judgement, boys. OP - I always check half.com for games like this just because they're generally a whole lot cheaper. If you don't mind playing used games, that's the place I'd look.

Dead Rising and Smackdown can be had for around $16 used at EB till tomorrow with the coupon posted in the deals section.

[quote name='JJSP']Dead Rising and Smackdown can be had for around $16 used at EB till tomorrow with the coupon posted in the deals section.[/QUOTE]

Ohhhh yeah. Yeah. Use that coupon.

[quote name='LanceJr']They don't do anything, but give you bragging rights, and if you need to brag about your gamerscore you need another hobby.[/quote]

What about during the Old Spice Challenge? You needed achievement points to register for the better prizes and also to win said prizes.

[quote name='GregorSamsa']What about during the Old Spice Challenge? You needed achievement points to register for the better prizes and also to win said prizes.[/QUOTE]

Fuzion Frenzy 2. :roll:

I see nothing wrong with going for achievement points. It actually gets people to work at something instead of just running through the game, saying "I beat it" and then never playing it again. I personally am going against a friend online with achievement points. We both have a ton of games for the 360, so this is actually getting me to play ones that I found a deal on that I probably wouldn't have played before. OP, I have been finding a lot of older games on Amazon.com fairly cheap by the marketplace sellers. I bought all of them new for quite a bit under what I would have paid at any retail store, good luck with your search.

I decided to get a Gamefly subscription, but I still want Prey and DR. Can someone send me a linkb to the DR deal for $16?

bread's done
Back