A Few Freebies for Steam...

Simioin

CAG Veteran
Hey guys, I've accumulated a few different game keys through steam and all my buddies seem to have 'em so I decided to see if any of you guys here needed any of these:

• (2) AirMech Steam Key(s) (CLAIMED)
  • (3) Dota 2 Steam Key(s) (CLAIMED)
  • (4) Super Monday Night Combat Steam Key(s) (CLAIMED)

I know Dota 2 keys and SMNC keys are easy to come by, but I just thought someone might be looking. Pretty simple to get, just respond to this post with the key you want, and you can give me your email or you can send me a friend request via Steam and we can do it that way if you'd like. You can PM me or w/e the info if you don't want it to be in the thread. (Note: It might take a few hours for me to respond, but I will get back to you)
Enjoy.

EDIT:
All of the keys have been claimed, all of you who have posted I've sent you a PM if you're getting a key, please respond to that and I'll get back to you with it ASAP

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='AlphaPanda']AirMech would be great![/QUOTE]Sent PM
[quote name='tcbys']Can I have a Airmech Key?[/QUOTE]Sent PM
[quote name='vantheman']Ill take a dota 2![/QUOTE]Sent, enjoy
[quote name='jgiovanni']Ill take a dota 2 as well please[/QUOTE] Sent, enjoy
[quote name='bug034']AirMech please.[/QUOTE] All out sorry
[quote name='clay_ghost']dota 2 please![/QUOTE] Sent PM
[quote name='Deathstrike17']can i have a Super Monday Night Combat key please[/QUOTE] Sent PM
[quote name='RainFall']Super Monday Night Combat, please![/QUOTE] Sent PM

PM me if you want a SMNC key and were unable to get one. I have two.

Edit: And I'm out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone here and still wanting a Super Monday Night Combat key, it isn't needed. The game released a month or so ago and is free to play/freemium title.

[quote name='ShadowedAsh']Anyone here and still wanting a Super Monday Night Combat key, it isn't needed. The game released a month or so ago and is free to play/freemium title.[/QUOTE]

nevermind got it. Thanks for the offer though.

bread's done
Back