A few GAMES for SALE!!

SpaceManSpiff

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Prices are shipped, first class with delivery confirmation. All games are sealed and complete unless noted. I prefer paypal but can take money orders, or cash at your own risk.

Disgaea-$35 SOLD

La Pucelle Tactics-$26 (SEALED)

TMNT(PS2,Mint)-$8 SOLD

Suikoden 3-$35 SOLD

Armored Core 3(Mint)-$10 SOLD

Unreal Tournament(very good)-$8

Rainbow Six 3 (xbox, good)-$8 SOLD

Culdcept-$20 (SEALED)

Might wanna lower the price of LPT to 17 or lower.. most Targets stock them for 19 new.

Suikoden 3 used for 35 is steep as well, gamestop.com stocks these used for 24.

Suikoden 3 is sealed, like I said in my first post :D

I know that you can get La Pucelle for $20 (not $19..) at target, thats where I got a few copies. This isnt for someone who has a target stocked with them, Its for someone who cant get it for $20 and would rather pay $26 than $40+ for a new copy. Just like when people sell $5 BB games for $10. Im just trying to break even and give someone who doesnt have access to target a good deal. Considering its $21.60 after tax, $23.67 after shipping, and paypal fees and gas, and bubble mailer.

[quote name='SpaceManSpiff']Suikoden 3 is sealed, like I said in my first post :D

I know that you can get La Pucelle for $20 (not $19..) at target, thats where I got a few copies. This isnt for someone who has a target stocked with them, Its for someone who cant get it for $20 and would rather pay $26 than $40+ for a new copy. Just like when people sell $5 BB games for $10. Im just trying to break even and give someone who doesnt have access to target a good deal. Considering its $21.60 after tax, $23.67 after shipping, and paypal fees and gas, and bubble mailer.[/quote]

I think what scortch is saying in a round about way is, this may not be the place to find those rare people who dont have a target and will pay your higher prices. He's not slamming you, just trying to give you the benefit of his knowledge of this place. Its called CHEAPass gamer for a reason. There are very few of us who can live with ourselves if we pay more than somebody else. In such cases where we dont have access to it (like your no target example) we tend to try to come together as a community and help each other out.

Anyway, your stuff, you decide whats fair. We're just trying to save you from some flaming, thats all.

[quote name='supadupacheap']In such cases where we dont have access to it (like your no target example) we tend to try to come together as a community and help each other out. [/quote]

Seems to be what he's doing IMO... :?

[quote name='lain21us']I think 26 for LPT is a very reasonable price. Check your PMs.[/quote]

I wouldnt know, not interested in the game. All I know is I see a bunch of them at target for $20 every time I go. If thats uncommon then I guess I didnt know it.

[quote name='supadupacheap'][quote name='lain21us']I think 26 for LPT is a very reasonable price. Check your PMs.[/quote]

I wouldnt know, not interested in the game. All I know is I see a bunch of them at target for $20 every time I go. If thats uncommon then I guess I didnt know it.[/quote]

Its not uncommon some people don't live near target and if you think about it

20 + tax + First Class shipping = $24 or so, which means he's not making a huge profit.

No prob. Just checked pm's and lots of people want the same games, so Im just gonna do first come first serve instead of asking you guys to beat others prices.

[quote name='SpaceManSpiff']No prob. Just checked pm's and lots of people want the same games, so Im just gonna do first come first serve instead of asking you guys to beat others prices.[/quote]

I assume you're talking about Disgaea, La Pucelle and Suikoden III. But has anyone called dibs on TMNT yet? I might be interested if it was still available.

[quote name='SpaceManSpiff']Actually about 4-5 people wanted TMNT, so it is gone. Sorry. Updated list, only 3 games left.[/quote]

bummer.. at least you sold your stuff, so that's cool.

Can you actually get delievery confirmation with first class? Every time i ask they say i can only get delievery confirmation with priority.

^_^

On 2nd thought, I'll send you a PM since I don't feel like paying $40+ for it.

EDIT: Gone to bed, will check up if offer still stands.

bread's done
Back