A few good $9.99 drops at GameCrazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorch

CAGiversary!
Feedback
72 (100%)
This is not ymmv.. these titles are 9.99 new, 7.99 used.. 7.19 with mvp;

Infinite Undiscovery (x360) (this had dropped 2 weeks ago, went back up.. went down again)
Lair (ps3)
Lego Batman (wii, x360, ps3)
Lego Indiana Jones (wii,360, ps3)
Mercenaries 2 (360, ps3)
Samba De Amigo (Wii)
Too Human (360)

Last edited by a moderator:
I was able to get infinite undiscovery at hollywood video new. They had one left in kirkland, wa. I haven't found anything at my local game crazy.

[quote name='Clobbersaurus']I also went to get Lego Batman, and even though the sticker said $9.99, they said it was $18.99. Needless to say, I didn't buy it.[/QUOTE]

You should've told them that if its stickered at $9.99, that's what they need to sell it to you at. Its not your fault they're lazy and didn't bother to change the tag.

Anytime this ever happens to me I just put up a fuss about it. They usually cave when you ask to speak to a manager or tell them that it's false advertising and is illegal.

[quote name='SEH']You should've told them that if its stickered at $9.99, that's what they need to sell it to you at. Its not your fault they're lazy and didn't bother to change the tag.

Anytime this ever happens to me I just put up a fuss about it. They usually cave when you ask to speak to a manager or tell them that it's false advertising and is illegal.[/QUOTE]

They might pull the old " we have the right to refuse business to anyone"
but ya if you put up a fuss, they will probably give it to you, there are laws in certain states that say that they have to sell it to you for what the sticker says IF it is not a price mistake

I work at a gamecrazy, and this particular sale ended yesterday (8/29/09) at my store. Usually everyone else is lazy and doesn't look for the boxes so sometimes it is indeed priced wrong. We are supposed to say that we cannot manually price an item in the computer, but if the customer is nice and respectable about it to me, I indeed will do it no problem. After all it is the GC's fault for displaying a sale that ended.

Does anyone know how much a used copy of LEGO Batman is now that the sale is over? I assume the $18.99 is for a new copy.

[quote name='Zbornak']Does anyone know how much a used copy of LEGO Batman is now that the sale is over? I assume the $18.99 is for a new copy.[/QUOTE]

Yea, it is 18.99. I really wanted to get the game and am mad I procrastinated until the sale was over. Will be on the lookout for any other good Lego Batman deals.

[quote name='CaoPi']I was in store today and Lair rang up 18.99 wtf? o_O[/QUOTE]

probably because this sale is from LAST FREAKIN' MONTH.

Someone please lock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back