A Few Halo: Reach Defiant Map Pack Codes Up For Grabs

fmills15

CAGiversary!
Feedback
63 (100%)
Its giveaway time again here at The Koalition. This time we have a few codes for the Halo: Reach Defiant Map Pack. All you have to do to get hold of one of these codes is like us and this post on our Facebook Fanpage. Yes, Its that simple.

Funny comments on the facebook post are also welcome, Why? because the best comments will help us decide who gets a code. So make sure your write something funny and original. Good Luck. Winners will be chosen tomorrow.

http://www.facebook.com/TheKoalition

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dotCody']Made a stupid facecrap account just for this, I hope I win a code.[/QUOTE]

Facebook accounts are infinitely more important than a Rewards1 account. Unless you don't have friends.

[quote name='help1']Facebook accounts are infinitely more important than a Rewards1 account. Unless you don't have friends.[/QUOTE]
Friends in real life are more important then "people" on facebook. :applause:

[quote name='dotCody']Friends in real life are more important then "people" on facebook. :applause:[/QUOTE]
Normally your real life friends are your friends also in facebook... well if you have real life friends XD

[quote name='Trevdawg999']I have shit luck so saw no point to enter[/QUOTE]

Also, it ended a long time ago. Check the dates before you revive old threads just to say you're not going to enter. It clutters up the first page of freebies.

bread's done
Back