A few PC titles for sale/trade **ALL GONE**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone here contacted me via e-mail in VERY broken English offering me Counter-Strike 1.6 for Battlefield 2. Not sure who you were here, but offering a "free mod" is just sad on your part.

[quote name='TheSpade']Someone here contacted me via e-mail in VERY broken English offering me Counter-Strike 1.6 for Battlefield 2. Not sure who you were here, but offering a "free mod" is just sad on your part.[/QUOTE]

its only free if you have the first hl1 ( and i was not the person who email you, im just saying)

[quote name='dreamvsps2']its only free if you have the first hl1 ( and i was not the person who email you, im just saying)[/QUOTE]

I'm well aware of that. I have HL1&2 (not for trade, since they're all attached to my SteamID).

Thursday Evening Bump...this will probably be the last bump. I understand there may be a lack of enthusiasm with my low history here, though my total history is shown well in the first post. I plan on selling all not taken on eBay this coming Sunday evening, unless offers come in.
In addition, I do understand that my wanted list was a bit short, so let me expand it:

Advance Wars DS DS
Meteos DS
Nintendogs DS (Chihuahua version preferred but either of the other 2 is fine)
Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow GBA*
Castlevania: Circle of the Moon GBA*
Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance GBA*
Classic NES Series: Castlevania GBA
Classic NES Series: Super Mario Bros. GBA
Classic NES Series: The Legend of Zelda GBA
Classic NES Series: Zelda 2 GBA
Final Fantasy 1 & 2: Dawn of Souls GBA
Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap GBA
Mario vs Donkey Kong GBA
Metroid: Zero Mission GBA
River City Ransom EX GBA
Super Mario Advance GBA
Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3 GBA
Super Mario World: Super Mario Advance 2 GBA
Sword of Mana GBA
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past w/ The Four Swords GBA
Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3 GBA

* - I would prefer to wait on these at the moment with the recent announcement of the 2-in-1 release coming after the first of the year.

Again, any Nintendo-published titles must not have been registered. Any titles offered must be complete (case/box, manual, cart, inserts) and in excellent condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back