A free XBL 2-month subscription!!! L@@K!!! FO' FREE YO!

I have PM'ed you.

And actually, Javil made the sig, so he gets the credit. I had it for a while and just recently, everyone and their momma is using the sig.

I guess us nightowls stick together, huh?

[quote name='kaji7p56']I have PM'ed you.

And actually, Javil made the sig, so he gets the credit. I had it for a while and just recently, everyone and their momma is using the sig.

I guess us nightowls stick together, huh?[/quote]
PM replied. THanks for the code, and yeah, I guess we do stick together because I'm on pretty much every night.

[quote name='beerguy961']Are you guys like up all night or something? Like when do you get sleep?[/quote]

I can't sleep so I stay up all night and make soap.

[quote name='beerguy961']Are you guys like up all night or something? Like when do you get sleep?[/quote]

More or less.. I sleep from 4 or 5 am until noon or 1.. sometimes 2.. I'm staying up another 30 or 45 minutes, even though I have to get up at 10.. (it's currently 3:35am)

Lol, you're crazy.

But that also means I'm carpe diem'ing while your lazy ass sleeps in bed!

Actually, even with the time difference.. you probably still get up before me.

The sad thing is that I have no time for sleep. I work full-time and go to school full-time. And to top it off, I can't fall asleep when I have free time!

[quote name='Moxio']Bah, too late![/quote]

Did you need a code?? I think I have 1 or 2 I could give out, just let me know!!

[quote name='Santurio'][quote name='Moxio']Bah, too late![/quote]

Did you need a code?? I think I have 1 or 2 I could give out, just let me know!![/quote]

If you have an extra, I could use one for my roommate. He wants to play Halo 2 with us and I already gave all my other codes to my other roommates. Big house (I have 5 roommates). We all play Halo, it can get pretty nuts.

Anyway, if you have one I will appreciate it like I appreciate your RAchel Stevens Avatar. What not exactly like...but you get the point.

[quote name='Santurio']To Diggity and Weedy:
Done and Done!!
You should each have a code in your PM's and enjoy!![/quote]

Hey, I owe you one. Thanks man. Happy Black Friday to you as well.

thanks

[quote name='zaarour917']Just go to blockbuster and take them out of the cases.[/quote]

sssshhhhhhhh......now they all know :ziplip:

bread's done
Back