A Game of Thrones: Genesis $31.99 (Save 20%) - Amazon Game DL - Activates on Steam

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hey Everyone,

A Game of Thrones Genesis - $31.99 (20% off)

I'll post this in the Mega thread as well, but as a HUGE fan of the series I felt this merited its very own post!

If you don't hear from me for a week or so...it is because I'm bashing people with Robert's warhammer...

Cheers,
Tony

Last edited by a moderator:
Darn, it's a PC game, I love the series as well, currently reading A Dance with Dragons. Any chance it will be available on the consoles as well?

[quote name='Serpentor']Darn, it's a PC game, I love the series as well, currently reading A Dance with Dragons. Any chance it will be available on the consoles as well?[/QUOTE]

Honestly...no clue on the console version. When you finish A Dance with Dragons shoot me a PM and let me know what you thought...there is a raging debate in the office as to whether or not there was too much of a focus on Daenerys which ended with me basically yelling "if you didn't like this book then you hate dragons!"

Long story short...i loved the book and can't wait for the game.

Cheers,
Tony

I have been waiting for some more information to come out on this game as the only user feed back I have seen has not been terribly great so far. I love the series and am hoping it turns out to be a decent game.

And I thought Dance of Dragons didn't focus too much on Daenerys. In fact I could have used a lot more development on her plot rather than waffling around not advancing the other plots either. I have personally been disappointed in the last two books. Hope he can get back on track for the last two.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Hey Everyone,

A Game of Thrones Genesis - $31.99 (20% off)

I'll post this in the Mega thread as well, but as a HUGE fan of the series I felt this merited its very own post!

If you don't hear from me for a week or so...it is because I'm bashing people with Robert's warhammer...

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

What do you know, winter did come early this year.

Buying, fantastic. In a week when my MW2 Xbox 360 has utterly failed me, PC gaming to the rescue (of my free time).

[quote name='MysterD']Has any reviewers even reviewed this yet...?[/QUOTE]

Not according to Metacritic. As much as I love the books, I'm going to wait until I see some reviews before I get this, since what I've seen of it doesn't look great.

[quote name='Jodou']I get trolled by this title every time thinking it's S1 on BD for $32. :\[/QUOTE]

Sorry I don't follow, what is S1? and BD?

So, as i wrote this question i did some critical thinking and realized you meant "Season 1" on "Blu Ray" :(

Posting my response so you can all bask in my realization with me...or laugh at me.

Cheers,
Tony

bread's done
Back