A good price for this PS2 Bundle of Games?

ItsMeMark

CAGiversary!
Feedback
38 (100%)
xenosaga 1
xenosaga 2
kingdom hearts 1
final fantasy X
final fantasy X-2
final fantasy XII
lord of the rings - the third age
lord of the rings - the return of the king
grand theft auto - san andreas
time crisis 2 (w/ guncon)
time crisis 3
socom u.s. navy seals (w/ headset)
socom u.s. navy seals 2
mortal kombat armageddon
mortal kombat deception (special edition)
medal of honor frontline
soul calibur 2
dynasty warriors 3
dynasty warriors 4
madden 2004
legaia 2 duel saga
gauntlet dark legacy

With Socom headset and 2 ps2 guncons. A price if you were buying and a price if you were selling. Not individually, just a rough estimate. Thank you!

Eleventy billion trillion smillion dollars. Or $1.50.

It's actually up to you, what are they worth to YOU? Moreover, what is the seller looking to get for them?

If you try to lowball to start with, people may get insulted and tell you to fuck off.

This is why these 'give me an idea on this' threads never usually end up being all that informative, since you have to do your own research.

If you looking to resell parts of that lot, check Ebay prices, find the lowest and highest and get an average price for each game.

100-125, if you/buyer plan to play at least most of the games. Well, I don't know what those Guncons are worth. Maybe they make it a bit higher.

It depends on usage. Are you buying to sell, to play, or what? When it comes to selling, I couldn't imagine getting more than $5 each for those games, I've sold a few of those games and they never really went for more than $5 after fees and shipping. The exception to that would be the time crisis games/gun, you might be able to do $50 if you bundled it together.

If you're buying to sell, I couldn't recommend spending more than around $80... any more and you wouldn't really be making enough of a profit to cover the time spent listing all of the games. Sure you could try a bulk listing but it probably wouldn't do more than $100 I'd figure. If they're just some old games from your collection you're trying to move out I would ask for $100

bread's done
Back