A GREAT NEW GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

rovert

CAG Veteran
www.mafiapimps.com :twoguns: THIS GAME IS A NEW PIMPIN GAME, YOU MAY HAVE PLAYED ONE LIKE IT IN THE PAST, MUCH MORE FETAURES, YOU CAN EITHER PLAY FOR FREE, OR YOU CAN BUY TURNS, BUYING TURNS ENHANCES YOU CAN WIN A CASH PRIZE.THE TURNS ARE VERY CHEAP, LIKE 10,000 FOR 5 DOLLARS, IT IS A TURN BASED STYLE GAME, TURNS ARE USED TO SCOUT, ATTACK, SO ON...TO START YOU GET 2000 TURNS AS WELL AS 2000 RESERVE TURNS, I HAVE PLAYED PIMP GAMES BEFORE, THIS IS ONE OF THE EASIEST TO FIGURE OUT. I AM NOT THE OWNER, I AM A GAME HELPER ON THE GAME. PROMOTING THE GAME, THE MORE PLAYERS WE GET, THE BIGGER THE CASH PRIZES!!!!! AS WELL AS YOU CAN JOIN/CREATE A CARTEL FOR PROTECTION, BUY CARS, GUNS, SO ON, ITS A GREAT GAME, I HOPE TO SEE ALL OF YOU THERE!!!!!!!

:spam: and caps. great first post :roll: and in the wrong forum as well.

If you actually take the time and read the full post, its actually pretty funny. I love how he edited it too, I wonder what the "rough draft" looked like!

middle.gif

You are insane, $5 could buy us a whole GAME, why pay $5 for 10,000 turns in some ****y online game.

As Peter Griffin might say... "Just say NO to toad!" :lol:

In other words folks... don't encourage the flamers. Move on, and don't respond to this thread. :p

ALL THESE YEARS I"VE THOUGHT TO MYSELF, "I LIKE MAFIA GAMES AND I LIKE PIMPING GAMES, BUT WHY IS THERE NO GAME WHERE YOU PLAY AS MAFIA PIMPS." MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED!

IF YOU THOUGHT PLAYING OUTWAR WAS COOL, YOU SHOULD TRY A RIP OF THE GAME WITH A GOOFY TITLE ON A SITE MADE BY A KID WHO JUST LEARNED HTML!

I KNOW WHAT YOU MAY BE THINKING.... BUT I DONT WANT TO WAIT FOR TURNS. WELL GUESS WHAT, YOU CAN EASILY GAIN THE EDGE ON THE OTHER GUY WHO PLAYS THIS GAME (maker of the site) BY PURCHASING 10,000 TURNS INSTANTLY FOR ONLY 5 DOLLARS!?!#! OMG !! YESSS!

[quote name='Cracka']ALL THESE YEARS I"VE THOUGHT TO MYSELF, "I LIKE MAFIA GAMES AND I LIKE PIMPING GAMES, BUT WHY IS THERE NO GAME WHERE YOU PLAY AS MAFIA PIMPS." MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED!

IF YOU THOUGHT PLAYING OUTWAR WAS COOL, YOU SHOULD TRY A RIP OF THE GAME WITH A GOOFY TITLE ON A SITE MADE BY A KID WHO JUST LEARNED HTML!

I KNOW WHAT YOU MAY BE THINKING.... BUT I DONT WANT TO WAIT FOR TURNS. WELL GUESS WHAT, YOU CAN EASILY GAIN THE EDGE ON THE OTHER GUY WHO PLAYS THIS GAME (maker of the site) BY PURCHASING 10,000 TURNS INSTANTLY FOR ONLY 5 DOLLARS!?!#! OMG !! YESSS![/quote]

:rofl: hahahahahah...Oh man that was great.

It would appear that someone is trying to go above and beyond in their third grade html course.

mafiapimps? Someone certainly does not have much self esteem.

I'd much rather go pay for Alien Hominid.

myke.

From the front page of the site:

"ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK

Game Players May Be Inside"

just awesome.

C'mon guys! We have the ACTUAL "HELPER" for the "MafiaPimps" game in our presense.
Wait...WTF am I thinkin'?!

That is so shaq-fuing STUPID!

Begone OP! Go peddle your "warez" elsewhere!

*Your post was entertaining to read, though, in a stupid, illiterate kind of way :)

he will make a great cartoonist for cartoon network oneday... because on cartoon network, everything is funny, whether it makes sense or not.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Goddam this thread is funny. Funny enough i'll leave it open slightly longer.[/quote]

THank God. When I saw your name as the last post, I figured I might as well have been reading LOCK'D.

I realize I'm just contriibuting to also bumping this post up, but why don't people just ignore these types of posts instead of making this board a more negative place by piling on someone?

[quote name='heffaji']I realize I'm just contriibuting to also bumping this post up, but why don't people just ignore these types of posts instead of making this board a more negative place by piling on someone?[/quote]When a mod doesn't lock a topic that should be LOCK'D, the OP deserves to be flamed. :twisted:

[quote name='heffaji']I realize I'm just contriibuting to also bumping this post up, but why don't people just ignore these types of posts instead of making this board a more negative place by piling on someone?[/quote]

heffaji didnt conform, KILL HIM!!1!

[quote name='heffaji']I realize I'm just contriibuting to also bumping this post up, but why don't people just ignore these types of posts instead of making this board a more negative place by piling on someone?[/quote]

What are you talking about? This thing's great. It's Shaq-fuing hilarious. We have to do this, otherwise these type of wares peddlers would be here all day spamming the boards. Besides, it's sort of fun :twisted:

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Goddam this thread is funny. Funny enough i'll leave it open slightly longer.[/quote]

Oh man, I saw your name and I thought that you had locked it. Phew at least it's still open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back