A Half Decent Ebay Haul

[quote name='DarkSageRK']Good deal monetarily.

I hope you aren't expecting fun from them.[/quote]

That's not fair.

But OP, they are a bit overhyped. Still, it's one of the most unique RPG experiences you'll ever have.

They're fantastic games, well worth the $25 + shipping (not sure how much you paid, it's dependent on distance I guess). The first two usually sell for like $30 each so it's definitely a good deal.

[quote name='muhsheesuh']15 bucks for shipping? That's preposterous..[/quote]

That's where the real money is made, although if they're using a flat rate box it's about $10 something with DC and if they add insurance it may be even more. Just because YOU think shipping is high, doesn't mean that the seller is gouging on it. They may be paying out the ass for Priority.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Just because YOU think shipping is high, doesn't mean that the seller is gouging on it.[/quote]

9 out of 10 times, it does. that shipping price is absurd. there are free non-flat rate boxes, so there's no excuse for such a high charge. he may pay the high shipping price, but that doesn't mean he has to like it.

That's true, but I know when I was shipping out bundles of guides a couple years ago on here, it would've been cheaper and made me infinitely more money if I had packed up all of them in some oversized bubble mailer.

But since it was $11 for every 4 or so(I think)that I sold shipped, I still made 2/3 of the money by being lazy and using a flat rate box.

I actually have played through Covenant and loved it, but lost my copy so this was just a way for me to reobtain the games cheaply. The shipping was 11.00 but I still felt like at 24.99 that it didn't kill the deal at all. The games all came in original cases with instructions and near flawless disks(one nick on sh3.) The games actually didn't come in a box, but a bubble mailer, priority mail. they showed up in 2 days and without damage, which was nice. I was okay with him making a bit off of it, plus I do sell my old school books on eBay/Half from time to time and know I've gotten screwed and had to pay ~$7-10 at points to ship less than 10 pounds.

I really liked the judgement ring system for combat too plus I did play Koudelka back on the PS so being able to laugh at Roger Bacon made it worthwhile for me.

Thanks, All :)

bread's done
Back