A Happy Panda's DEAD sales list.

GBA SP Platinum - $50 Shipped. Includes original packaging. The SP itself does show some wear and tear, I will provide pics and exact details if someone ask.

What does it look like?

[quote name='A Happy Panda']Didn't see anything Rolento, sorry. All PMs and questions responded to.[/QUOTE]

The SP has a good amount of light scratches on the top and bottom of the unit. There is a tiny tiny tiny tiny paint chip underneath the Nintendo logo on top. There is another even smaller paint chip near the bottom right of the top of the unit. There is some paint wear on the clamshell joints on both sides. On the bottom of the SP, the barcode sticker has turned yellow all around the eges. There is paint wear in the top left of the SP's bottom side. The black sticker which the barcode sits on top of also has some scratches. However, all of this wear and tear is PURELY COSMETIC and the SP itself plays perfectly. PM if you want a photo of the bottom to see the yellowed barcode, all the small scratches are too hard to photograph.

11:40 AM here. The time listed on the posts on CAG is all fucked for me, I should probably fix it in my preferences.
It says you posted at 7 PM according to CAG for me.

Bump to shout that Happy Panda is an awesome trader. I paid him yesterday, and I have the games (in great condition) TODAY.

WOW!

Still some great deals on his list.......

bread's done
Back