A hot blond girl at GS who isn't a moron? Say it ain't so!

The girl at my GS has her beat by a mile... she actually had a sealed copy of Bioshock LE that she held for me until I got there after my workout at the gym, then while checking out she wouldnt stop gushing about how great the game was and that she was on her second go round playing it... pretty cute, but Im 33 and married

The OP is only saying crowbar because tis the first weapon in Half Life, and he thinks it would be funny.

[quote name='Halo05']Um...

Posting in legendary thread.[/quote]

Legendary topic notion on the third page kills any chance of it being legendary.

[quote name='zionoverfire']GS isn't dumb, they're quite willing to hire gamerbait to increase sales.[/QUOTE]
If I ran a GS, all my employees would be 17 year old high school girls and my store would have record high preorders. Once they turn 18 they're fired, because then the thrill just isn't there anymore.

No one wants to preorder with fatty while shes eating a sammich behind the counter.

Firebomb the store and remove everything you knew about your life before the incident.

Your failure is so epic that you need to begin anew.

Even if this is a joke thread.

man, how many times have i read crowbar?

crowbar crowbar crowbar....

gah... now it's stuck in my head!!! get that crowbar off my head!!!

[quote name='help1']The OP is only saying crowbar because tis the first weapon in Half Life, and he thinks it would be funny.[/quote]

when do you get the twizzler?

I always click on these "nerd gets a stiffy" threads hoping by some miracle the OP has pics of the allegedly hot girl. And I'm always disappointed.

[quote name='zerowing']The question is, why didn't you remove her "wo"manhole cover with that crowbar?[/QUOTE]

No, but she probably already had her "wo"manhole cover removed by a mechanical bull.

Don't call it a "crowbar" or a "twizzler", thats the most ridiculous thing I have read in at least the last hour or so.

[quote name='gunm']I always click on these "nerd gets a stiffy" threads hoping by some miracle the OP has pics of the allegedly hot girl. And I'm always disappointed.[/QUOTE]

she's probably completely average but the fact that she works at gamestop turns her into a supermodel in the OP's eyes.

:applause: :applause:

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']LOLZ!!!11!

I hear ya d00d! 1 time I went into a Gamecrazy and I saw dis fine azz huney, man she was touching the copy of Halo 2 with such caress, it gave me a french fry. However, when i found out she had a bf, the french fry turned into a mashed potato.

:([/quote]

Now, now. A GS employee doing their job correctly is astoundingly unique.

Looking at most GS regulars, additionally, having an erection with nobody but themselves with which to alleviate it is, on the other hand, very typical and mundane.

Let's all give the OP a round of applause for interacting with a woman in her place of work. We should be pleased that a 90-second interaction consisting of such "sweet little nothings" as "Do you have an Edge card?" and "Is there anything you'd like to preorder?" has caused this poor adult such thrill that he has decided to share his deviant thrills with us all.

This is also why "Penthouse Letters" will never survive the gamer revolution, if it is to thrive upon reader-submitted content. The magazine will be full of "this girl who was being paid to be nice to people and check them out spoke to me in a manner befitting commercial enterprise, and I got a raging boner!" Ah, imaginary "mile high club" memberships, we hardly knew ye.

OP, I knew you didn't drink or smoke the moment I read your OP. You sound like a real dead-like he-man type. If, by "he-man," I mean "one who thinks playing Jenga and drinking Mountain Dew until 3AM with the rest of the fucking jazz band is deviant and thrilling."

Alternately, woe is the person who is told "Welcome to Gamestop, how can I help you?" and begins to imagine that becomes "I want you to sire my children and I will change my gamertag to your last name."

[quote name='mykevermin']Now, now. A GS employee doing their job correctly is astoundingly unique.

Looking at most GS regulars, additionally, having an erection with nobody but themselves with which to alleviate it is, on the other hand, very typical and mundane.

Let's all give the OP a round of applause for interacting with a woman in her place of work. We should be pleased that a 90-second interaction consisting of such "sweet little nothings" as "Do you have an Edge card?" and "Is there anything you'd like to preorder?" has caused this poor adult such thrill that he has decided to share his deviant thrills with us all.

This is also why "Penthouse Letters" will never survive the gamer revolution, if it is to thrive upon reader-submitted content. The magazine will be full of "this girl who was being paid to be nice to people and check them out spoke to me in a manner befitting commercial enterprise, and I got a raging boner!" Ah, imaginary "mile high club" memberships, we hardly knew ye.

OP, I knew you didn't drink or smoke the moment I read your OP. You sound like a real dead-like he-man type. If, by "he-man," I mean "one who thinks playing Jenga and drinking Mountain Dew until 3AM with the rest of the fucking jazz band is deviant and thrilling."

Alternately, woe is the person who is told "Welcome to Gamestop, how can I help you?" and begins to imagine that becomes "I want you to sire my children and I will change my gamertag to your last name."[/quote]

You win. At everything. Life, this thread, you name it. A winnar, as they say, is yuo.

GameHoot here we come.
When he refers to "twizzler" I think that weapon is not a weapon, but an object in the game called "the grain of sand" and when he says crowbar it turns into"the two grains of sand with a millimeter rock on top"
And did you notice in half-life that the crowbar hits wood?

Actual gamestop worker:

ugly%20girl.jpg

Yea, now that I look at her closely I guess I'd beat that...
With a CROWBAR!

[quote name='unicron129']Actual gamestop worker:

ugly%20girl.jpg

With a CROWBAR!
[/QUOTE]

Ah yes, nothing funnier than an internet image from 1999.

[quote name='johnnypark']Now every time I play HL2 I'm gonna think about Freeman fighting off headcrabs with a giant metal boner.[/quote] think about it this way, a metal boner hitting wood in HL2

ugly%20girl.jpg

With a CROWBAR!
[/quote]
unexplainable.jpg

ugly%20girl.jpg

With a CROWBAR!
[/quote] oo I think my gravity gun just popped a nozzle.

[quote name='mykevermin']"I want you to sire my children and I will change my gamertag to your last name."[/QUOTE]

Holy shit, I've got to try asking a girl to do that.

As a female working at a game store, that OP was incredibly creepy.
Also, getting excited because she could handle disc media properly? Christ, we've got a winner here.

[quote name='VipFREAK']You do that job for the guys not the money though right? lool j/k[/QUOTE]

Totally, man.

Seriously though, I work there because oddly enough, I enjoy it.

[quote name='Jeoff']She offered to replace your Edge card sticker? Now THAT'S the kind of girl you marry![/QUOTE]
The kind that can read directions off of a computer screen are truly great.

I've never seen a female employee at GS that I've considered hot. I dunno if my standards are high (true....) or if they just aren't hot (also true...). I do seem to see them.... everywhere else though. There was this really hot girl working at the Sears home store in the curtains area. She totally didn't want me despite my rugged, unshaven face. And she had short butchy hair that Cheapest Gamer hates. Speaking of him....

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']First off, I think it's a compliment when I'm carded for an M title. I'm 32 and have been 'lucky' enough to not only be carded in the past 3 weeks, but also told I 'look like I'm 19'. [/quote]

o_o 32?! You definitely just killed my mental image of you. I always thought of a guy with one of those evil Chao faces (from the Sonic Adventures), walking around all in black. Of course your black t-shirt is a Thrill Kill shirt.

[quote name='Chronis']I've never seen a female employee at GS that I've considered hot. I dunno if my standards are high (true....) or if they just aren't hot (also true...). I do seem to see them.... everywhere else though. There was this really hot girl working at the Sears home store in the curtains area. She totally didn't want me despite my rugged, unshaven face. And she had short butchy hair that Cheapest Gamer hates. Speaking of him....

o_o 32?! You definitely just killed my mental image of you. I always thought of a guy with one of those evil Chao faces (from the Sonic Adventures), walking around all in black. Of course your black t-shirt is a Thrill Kill shirt.[/quote]

The one girl who works at one of the MANY(how they all stay in biz is beyond me) Gamestop stores here is short but busty and likes to wear low cut tops. Mind you, the one other girl who works there knows me to see me(even said hey when I bumped into her in the supermarket about 3 blocks from my house) and used to be the one who would hand me the guides when I miraculously picked only pennied ones from the shelves.

Both are super friendly and kinda cute, but unless I'm coming in for a game I JUST found out about that's halfway decent and some old used title, I rarely go there anymore.

LOL As far as my 'image', I do like darker colors, but I have yet to have a Thrill Kill shirt printed. I should have my one friend do it for me, since they have a decent printer and already made me some nice Aqua Teen Hunger Force shirts at one point.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']The one girl who works at one of the MANY(how they all stay in biz is beyond me) Gamestop stores here is short but busty and likes to wear low cut tops. Mind you, the one other girl who works there knows me to see me(even said hey when I bumped into her in the supermarket about 3 blocks from my house) and used to be the one who would hand me the guides when I miraculously picked only pennied ones from the shelves.

LOL As far as my 'image', I do like darker colors, but I have yet to have a Thrill Kill shirt printed. I should have my one friend do it for me, since they have a decent printer and already made me some nice Aqua Teen Hunger Force shirts at one point.[/quote]

I always found it weird when I see someone I know from somewhere in the outside world. You know them... but you don't know them. It's awkward.

Also.... Aqua Teen? You!? :O If i were younger, I'd totally want you to adopt me.

[quote name='Chronis']I always found it weird when I see someone I know from somewhere in the outside world. You know them... but you don't know them. It's awkward.

Also.... Aqua Teen? You!? :O If i were younger, I'd totally want you to adopt me.[/quote]

LOL Another fan of the Aqua Teens huh? My favorite episode of ALL TIME has to be 'Gee Whiz'. The one with Ted Nugent in it.

Second favorite has to be Wong Burger, which was just SO wrong on SO MANY LEVELS.

And you know, even though I'm probably one of the biggest cheapasses on here, I actually went out and splurged on the ATHF movie the FIRST DAY it was out.

So yeah, I guess you could say I'm a fan. It's a good show, as long as you don't try to understand all the randomness, which I know my one friend tried and she was like 'wtf is this crap'.

Are you getting the Aqua Teen Pro-Am golf game when it comes out?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/data/938725.html (10-29-07)

I nominate this thread for "Thread of the Year" with "Crowbar" being the new cag internet term for getting a stiffy. :)

bread's done
Back