A Humanitarian Crisis at Our Borders or ShaqFu Obama for Being Lenient

While I am a fan of open borders (although requiring many other changes), that's a pretty big statement you made.
The President's trying to do something, but what about our Congress? That's what they appear to want and not willing to say if they refuse do tackle any issue especially this horrible one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't Congress try to pass a "Secure the Border" bill but Democrats refused unless immigration reform was included? Why not secure the border first, THEN reassess our immigration policy? I saw someone propose that we take the money Obama wants to deal with this particular incursion out of foreign aid instead of adding new debt. Sounds reasonable, huh?

With a Congress that hasn't been able to pass a budget in a LOOONG time, Democrat or Republican, I wonder how we're going to secure our borders if our country can't even secure its own roads and highways. What if the President decides to secure the borders first or at the same time as pursuing immigration policy? How can we be guaranteed that our lazy and dysfunctional Congress will pass an actual genuine bill with little strings attached regarding our borders or helping the refugees?

With a Congress that hasn't been able to pass a budget in a LOOONG time, Democrat or Republican, I wonder how we're going to secure our borders if our country can't even secure its own roads and highways. What if the President decides to secure the borders first or at the same time as pursuing immigration policy? How can we be guaranteed that our lazy and dysfunctional Congress will pass an actual genuine bill with little strings attached regarding our borders or helping the refugees?
Government in a way is supposed to be dysfunctional.

Didn't Congress try to pass a "Secure the Border" bill but Democrats refused unless immigration reform was included? Why not secure the border first, THEN reassess our immigration policy? I saw someone propose that we take the money Obama wants to deal with this particular incursion out of foreign aid instead of adding new debt. Sounds reasonable, huh?
Securing the borders doesn't give him a chance to go on the Today show or Letterman and talk about how horrible the Republicans are.

Look, every damn one of them needs to get their head out of their ass and work on this in a reasonable way.

Quite funny how the "World's" Police seems to instigate/promote new criminals instead of actually helping end crime in countries where we might actually be welcomed with open arms....

We should force those kids at the border to build that wall if we can't deport them.

assholes.jpg

Other countries want an immigrant to have some sort of skill to offer the country before you can move. We just need to adopt that kind of policy and be selective about who can come in.

We need to make the border more like the one between North and South Korea, complete with automated machine guns and troops at all times.

Before any of you Liberals chime in, voting for Democrats is not a skill that should get you citizenship.

Worried about a path to citizenship? Jeez, have you actually seen such a test? Those things are harder than whatever crap you learned in school. I wonder how many Americans would actually pass the path to citizenship if they took the test now. Those immigrants who are trying to make it easier to live in America (which is barely considering how the country treats its poor), after taking the course can recite the Pledge of Allegiance, know the duties of a citizen (including voting, paying their taxes, and NOT talking about overthrowing the government), and they are practically just learning the language.

Hey maybe that is Obama's "plot," to bring a new generation of motivated new-English speakers to America who can increase productivity up the wazoo to snub it to us lazy bastards. But hey, he's deported more people than the greatest president, the last one.

not sure if serious.
Dead serious dude. I am not joking at all. About the only way to take care of this problem is to go extreme. Either do it right or don't do it at all. If Mexico or anyone else has a problem with it, they can pay to have the people shipped to their country to support.

Hey maybe that is Obama's "plot," to bring a new generation of motivated new-English speakers to America who can increase productivity up the wazoo to snub it to us lazy bastards. But hey, he's deported more people than the greatest president, the last one.
The Liberals want to bring these people in, give them a check, and ask for a vote. They aren't really worried about making the illegals into citizens, because they can threaten to deport them if they do not vote Democrat.

Before anyone points it out, I know illegals are not supposed to vote, but without requiring ID how do we know for sure if they do or not? They probably vote and collect more welfare than anyone wants to admit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrNJ12kJ7wY

Harry Reid in 1993. I agree with him whole heartedly. No sane country would have such crazy immigration policy, especially not with high unemployment and record debt..... :wall:
Either agree or disagree with him, I think the bigger issue is that he has been in office since before 1993.

He has been in office longer than many members of this forum have been alive, that is a big part of the problem. Normal folks can't run against these guys, because of money. They will pay TV stations to NOT run your ads, they will do anything to keep someone from getting elected. Why do we let people like this make laws for us to follow?

Throw them all out. Make the government BY THE PEOPLE, OF THE PEOPLE, AND FOR THE PEOPLE.

This land was founded on freedoms of speech and expression. Yet if you speak out against the illegal immigrant problem, you are called a bigot and a racist.

If you are coming here for a better life and to become a true American, then you should conform to our customs. And, the last time I checked, we all spoke English in this country.

Because they hopped a fence, they didn’t have to undergo the health screenings that most true immigrants had to undergo as far back as the turn of the last century. Many immigrants were turned away because they were sick.

Children born here of immigrant families are given citizenship, and the pansies in government will allow their illegal mothers and fathers to stay.

What does that show the rest? It lets them know that if they get their pregnant wife here, they will all be given a free pass to stay.

If your mother or father were illegal, you’re illegal as well in my eyes and you should be deported along with them.

You may think me a racist or a bigot for my views, yet they are guaranteed under the Constitution.

This land was founded on freedoms of speech and expression. Yet if you speak out against the illegal immigrant problem, you are called a bigot and a racist.

If you are coming here for a better life and to become a true American, then you should conform to our customs. And, the last time I checked, we all spoke English in this country.

Because they hopped a fence, they didn’t have to undergo the health screenings that most true immigrants had to undergo as far back as the turn of the last century. Many immigrants were turned away because they were sick.

Children born here of immigrant families are given citizenship, and the pansies in government will allow their illegal mothers and fathers to stay.

What does that show the rest? It lets them know that if they get their pregnant wife here, they will all be given a free pass to stay.

If your mother or father were illegal, you’re illegal as well in my eyes and you should be deported along with them.

You may think me a racist or a bigot for my views, yet they are guaranteed under the Constitution.

Too bad you got the ban hammer, you sounded like you got more sense than all of the Liberals in here combined.

bread's done
Back