A kinda funny Wii story

lukewin

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
I went to the wedding of one of my high school friends, who was also my college freshman roommate. He's a really good guy. I probably would've lived with him for more years in college, but I made a mistake my freshman year, by waiting a day too long to reregister for our room. Me and my brother were originally gonna give them $200 cash as a present. But as I sat at the wedding, and remembered more stuff, and saw how well he's turned out, I thought about giving him the new Wii I had at home. I have one at home myself, this was one purchased for trade/resell.

Freshman year, I had an N64 and I remember us having fun playing Kobe Bryant's Courtside. He got a Gamecube later on, and I found out hasn't upgraded since. While we were taking pictures, I asked him would he prefer cash (didn't tell him the amount) or a Wii. He probably wanted the Wii, but b/c he's modest, he just told me he didn't care, and it was up to me. So I told him to ask his new wife. She came over and he asked, what do you want as a gift, cash or a Wii. She replied, I don't want to get arrested on my wedding day. Me and him looked at her confused, cuz we didn't understand. We asked her what she meant, and she thought he had said "weed", as in marijuana. He said, no, a Nintendo Wii. She thought about it for a minute, said the Wii was more in demand, so she took that.

I'm going to deliver it to them when I go visit another friend for his birthday. Just wanted to share.

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']I woulda took the weed. that stuffs hard to come by sometimes ^_^[/quote]
"You ever played Super Mario Galaxy... on weed? That's the way to play it. It's just wacked."

[quote name='Big Fo']"You ever played Super Mario Galaxy... on weed? That's the way to play it. It's just wacked."[/QUOTE]

63521_64x96.jpg

IS THERE A SNIPER HIDING IN THE BUSHES?

hbaked09.jpg

I DON'T KNOW!

bread's done
Back