A list

kinda sucks put a price up then when i showed interest he raised the price up if its sealed make sure you look on the online prices cause he will then raise the prices to whatever online says it should be worth.keep in mind most are price gougers

[quote name='heraymo1']kinda sucks put a price up then when i showed interest he raised the price up if its sealed make sure you look on the online prices cause he will then raise the prices to whatever online says it should be worth.keep in mind most are price gougers[/QUOTE]

Im not price gouging. Im sorry if you feel that way.
Actually 3 people showed interest in it and I thought It was opened as I had 2 copies and sold the open one and that was the opened price.
I took a look on Google and saw this.

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=dragon+quest+4&hl=en&cid=8191326759602374862&os=sellers

I don't think it's a crazy price as It's with the guide and will have to ship it Priority as I don't ship guides in bubble mailer so they can get messed up. And I sent the same reply to the other people that asked about the game too.

[quote name='heraymo1']kinda sucks put a price up then when i showed interest he raised the price up if its sealed make sure you look on the online prices cause he will then raise the prices to whatever online says it should be worth.keep in mind most are price gougers[/QUOTE]

If you don't like the prices don't thread crap. Bump.

bread's done
Back