A little deal on Pokemon Emerald

dutch72

CAGiversary!
Feedback
53 (100%)
This Isn't much of a deal but I thought I would post it anyway. The Circuit City ad has Pokemon Emerald for 24.99. I went to price match It at Walmart with no problems. The cool thing was that Walmarts edition has the GBA carrying case Included In the package, the same one that circuit city Is selling In the ad for 7.99. So you get both the game and Carrying case for 24.99 plus tax.

[quote name='dutch72']This Isn't much of a deal but I thought I would post it anyway. The Circuit City ad has Pokemon Emerald for 24.99. I went to price match It at Walmart with no problems. The cool thing was that Walmarts edition has the GBA carrying case Included In the package, the same one that circuit city Is selling In the ad for 7.99. So you get both the game and Carrying case for 24.99 plus tax.[/QUOTE]

I think I'm going to pricematch at BB and use the GGC, getting me this game for $20. (I did the same for FireRed. I don't need the case.) :)

How do I get one of those, sorry to be a pain but I was going to buy it for my kid and I'd like to get the best deal. Thanks

[quote name='dutch72']Well for Pokemon Fanatics like my little girl the case was iceing on the cake[/QUOTE]

since when are you your own little girl?

;)

It's YMMV on the availability of the GGC. Some BB's have them, others don't. Mine has carried them the whole time, and they are still readily available.

[quote name='dutch72']The cool thing was that Walmarts edition has the GBA carrying case Included In the package, the same one that circuit city Is selling In the ad for 7.99. So you get both the game and Carrying case for 24.99 plus tax.[/QUOTE]

I gotta go see if my Walmart has this version. If so... good deal, OP. :)

A note on the GGCs, check for them in the music area. I often find them there as "spacing filler." I guess the silver background looks cool. I also just bought a GGC that expired in 04, I kept the receipt for when they inevitably give me grief about it.

Not a bad deal at all.

I just did it today in fact. I took my CC ad in to BB, they price matched Emerald, the Nintendo Strat. Guide, I got the GBA Rayquaza Case free, a pre-order tin and a poster. Also took in my TRU ad, which has "Buy Emerald get Pokemon Pinball Ru/Sa for $15" deal going on.

So, I got about $76 +tax worth of stuff for about 40 bucks. Plus, I got a Bruce Lee DVD for my dad.. lol.

bread's done
Back