A new look for Player's Choice?

Blues

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I was in Wal-Mart today, I stopped by the game section and I saw what I thought was an original SSBM, I thought for a moment "Damn, that must be old." but then I realized it had that same "Best Sellers" logo on the front like Paper Mario and Mario Tennis.

If this is how they're going to produce PC from now on, I think it's great for those of us who can't stand that tacky yellow.

I'm not sure what's up with that, but I'm pretty sure it's not a new PC. I do like the best seller over the yellow casing, though, that's for sure.

They also now have it on SSBM which used to be a PC title, but since it still sells so well they haven't lowered the price to $20. Now it has the best seller logo.

I really think the PC over-wrap in plastic was the best solution. It'll make it stand out in a rack, and yet once you take it off you never have to see it again.

Smash Bros is no longer a PC title. It was removed as soon as Nintendo dropped all there PC titles to $20. Why? Because much like Halo Smash Bros is somewhat of a system seller.

They have both actually. Here's the deal:

Smash Bros. Melee (original non PC)
Smash Bros. Melee (PC version)
Smash Bros. Melee (PC version + Best seller)
Smash Bros. Melee (non PC + Best seller)

Still a little weird to see so many covers... I'm still looking to swap my PC insert for a non PC insert...

Makes me glad I got my copy a little while after it originally came out. :D

I still play my copy to this day, which is really amazing I think.

bread's done
Back