A new movie about...wait for it...a carnivorous vagina

Repost. There have been numerous threads about this movie.

I have yet to see it, but it looks like I'd be holding on to my nuts throughout the whole movie.

Didn't know it was old. Just got an email from FHM saying it's out this week. The Descent was okay. Definitely had some of the more "OMG, did they really just show ALL of that gore?!" moments that I've seen.

"New"? It already had it's run in threatres, and it's been on DVD for a few months.

Teeth is actually a critically acclaimed black comedy.

I'm sorry if, in your small world, you think the premise is stupid.

The good news is, they're filming Transformers 2 as we speak. I think you might like that one.

[quote name='TahoeMax']Didn't know it was old. Just got an email from FHM saying it's out this week. The Descent was okay. Definitely had some of the more "OMG, did they really just show ALL of that gore?!" moments that I've seen.[/quote]

The Decent had Gore? I don't remember any Gore.....

I'd understand why some people think Teeth is new. It was never really a mainstream thing. I found about it on DVD, I never heard about it playing in any theaters, much less locally.

Opps. I was talking about the movie Descent.

[quote name='Brak']"New"? It already had it's run in threatres, and it's been on DVD for a few months.

The good news is, they're filming Transformers 2 as we speak. I think you might like that one.[/quote]

Obviously this post gives you all the information you need to make a sweeping generalization about me and my taste in films. I bet you're one of those people who carefully guards his unsigned underground bands and sneers at people who haven't heard of them. Please move along.

[quote name='Veronica Mars']The Decent had Gore? I don't remember any Gore.....

I'd understand why some people think Teeth is new. It was never really a mainstream thing. I found about it on DVD, I never heard about it playing in any theaters, much less locally.[/quote]

And actually I suppose FHM's mailing list is run by Brits, and they tend not to get some Hollywood productions for quite awhile. This apparently includes critically acclaimed black comedies that I should be shot for not hearing about sooner.

Well, to be stunned by a concept that has existed for ages, and to be befuddled by the fact that someone financed a film "outside of the box", is hilarious.

And thinking the film is new, and reposting, is a failure in of itself.

Should I point out your "sweeping generalization" of this film, or should I let the irony speak for itself?

Good work.

[quote name='Brak']Well, to be stunned by a concept that has existed for ages, and to be befuddled by the fact that someone financed a film "outside of the box", is hilarious.

And thinking the film is new, and reposting, is a failure in of itself.

Should I point out your "sweeping generalization" of this film, or should I let the irony speak for itself?

Good work.[/quote]All this hostility is because he dissed your Indie rock band, didn't he? :cool:

[quote name='Tha Xecutioner']All this hostility is because he dissed your Indie rock band, didn't he? :cool:[/QUOTE]
No one disses my indie rock band and gets away with it. :cool:

[quote name='TahoeMax']Wow, you're annoying. Thanks for helping me figure out where the ignore option is on my control panel.[/quote]

:rofl::rofl:

Although you stink, I'm glad you made this thread, because I've been meaning to grab this.

Added it to my Netflix.

asplode_Fail.gif

[quote name='Number83']At first I thought the title said Cavernous...Hello in there...there...there....[/quote]

So did I. :lol:

The girl in it is not even close to being hot so most of the appeal is completely lost. He actually is a little below average.

Anyway its a stupid ass movie in which you will spend many a night debating against one of "those" people. Being an indy movie and even worse a dark comedy does not automatically make it good. But you wont be able to tell that to the niche group that will love it simply because it has a strange gimmick.

I have yet to see the movie, usually watch films with family and friends and this doesn't seem like a comfortable movie to see with family.

It's on the XBL marketplace but I'd be much safer renting "Attack of the Killer Condom" instead :)

(Side Note: where the fuck are all these horrible TROMA films on XBL marketplace coming from? why are they even on the damn list? It's just pure shit)

[quote name='Brak']"New"? It already had it's run in threatres, and it's been on DVD for a few months.

The good news is, they're filming Transformers 2 as we speak. I think you might like that one.[/QUOTE]

Pretentious are we?

[quote name='joe2187']I have yet to see the movie, usually watch films with family and friends and this doesn't seem like a comfortable movie to see with family.

It's on the XBL marketplace but I'd be much safer renting "Attack of the Killer Condom" instead :)

(Side Note: where the fuck are all these horrible TROMA films on XBL marketplace coming from? why are they even on the damn list? It's just pure shit)[/QUOTE]

Incidently, I was almost in a Trouma film, sadly I couldn't go.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']Pretentious are we?[/QUOTE]
How's that?

Check this one out:

Posting drunk again, are we?

bread's done
Back