A peculiar update to this lowball has appeared!

Don't sweat it man, you always get a rush at the beginning, then the midweek lull, then your race at the end. ALWAYS happens this way as people test the bidding waters and start to see what peoples max bids are before pushing them at the end.

Minus your collectors and those that are after a particular item(s) hard (can you tell which one i want?) you will see things fade off minus the few new bidders and pushers til your last day.

[quote name='Freemason']Don't sweat it man, you always get a rush at the beginning, then the midweek lull, then your race at the end. ALWAYS happens this way as people test the bidding waters and start to see what peoples max bids are before pushing them at the end.

Minus your collectors and those that are after a particular item(s) hard (can you tell which one i want?) you will see things fade off minus the few new bidders and pushers til your last day.[/QUOTE]
Yeah true dawg, still gets annoying but it'll pick up.

[quote name='xtole13']Are Banjo Kazooie, Splatterhouse, and Spiderman complete? Condition?[/QUOTE]
All games are complete.

Spiderman has "Family Video" circle sticker on the outside.

Splatterhouse has crack on the inside of the case.

Are you going to give your account details to the winner of the 360 so we can use the XBL content? Just wondering because you mention it in the listing, but it's not exactly useable unless we already own the games on the console - I think.

Sorry about the lack of traffic, but hopefully it'll pick up for you.

[quote name='teknikalei']Are you going to give your account details to the winner of the 360 so we can use the XBL content? Just wondering because you mention it in the listing, but it's not exactly useable unless we already own the games on the console - I think.

Sorry about the lack of traffic, but hopefully it'll pick up for you.[/QUOTE]

This is correct it'll pick up on the last day, and with the 360 for us to use any of it we'd need the account info to do a licence transfer.

Updated!

I will be giving the account details and everything to the buyer, I will change the passwords and such from what they currently are so no one can attempt at stealing my info, and will have to get my credit card off of it.

The instruments I have are 1 guitar, 1 drum, 1 microphone and 1 keyboard.

Well he's usually willing to give a ballpark time, just so we can keep an eye on our items. It might not even matter for me, I have to work tomorrow night. :(

I got the impression that it won't be very late, but that of course is just speculation on my part. Heh. Anyway...

Overlord $3
Red Faction Guerrilla $8

UPDATED!

I will be ending this at a random time, as to avoid snipers (HATE them!), but I will give a 3 hour warning when it is nearing close time. I just got off work and school, so after I sleep I will start getting ready for the end.

Would someone outbid me on Dead Rising 2?? I won a copy on ebay a week ago and didn't even realize it (or if it's ok with OP someone could take my bid of $11??).

I am not backing out I will still buy if I win just don't have a use for 2 copies of this game.

[quote name='VideoGamesIzFun']Would someone outbid me on Dead Rising 2?? I won a copy on ebay a week ago and didn't even realize it (or if it's ok with OP someone could take my bid of $11??).

I am not backing out I will still buy if I win just don't have a use for 2 copies of this game.[/QUOTE]
Understandable, if no one outbids you I'll try and find whomever was the previous bidder.

[quote name='Ash Burton']Chew, does the 360 come with its original box and whatnots?[/QUOTE]
I have the original box, but that will make it more difficult to ship, I can include all items in boxes however for a bigger fee.

[quote name='SpartenOmega117']around what time will the lowball end? I am going out for a family dinner soon[/QUOTE]
I honestly can't tell you, I just took my medicine and am about to sleep, and I sleep random hours.

Grand Theft Auto Episodes From Liberty City - $7

[quote name='VideoGamesIzFun']Would someone outbid me on Dead Rising 2?? I won a copy on ebay a week ago and didn't even realize it (or if it's ok with OP someone could take my bid of $11??).

I am not backing out I will still buy if I win just don't have a use for 2 copies of this game.[/QUOTE]

I'll take your bid of $11 :)

bread's done
Back