A Q-Tip as a Stylus

maguszxz

CAGiversary!
I was reading DS Fanboy and a writer wrote a post about cheap DIY stylus. Somewere pretty stupid but Q-Tips stuck out in my mind as a good idea. You wont be able to scratch the touchscreen after a instense game of EBA (or Onuedan for you import freaks). I will try it out myself with Brain Age 2. Anyone else wanna try or tell me what you think.

Yeah... don't think I would be caught playing with my DS using a Q-Tip on the bus (not that I use the stylus on the bus anyway).

It probably wouldn't input very well, and if the cotton tips gets pushed aside you'd scratch your screen with the plastic.

[quote name='Vegan']You're going to scratch your screen. I know this is CHEAP Ass Gamer, but damn... just pick up a stylus.[/quote]

Geez, I wasnt going swap a stylus with a Q-Tip. I just thought it was a good idea if you are real cheap ass. All it was an idea but I see that its not practical.

if thats the case why not just use your finger? btw are they saying to use a qtip if you dont have screen protectors or to use one if you do ?

:) i wrote that silly article. i've actually heard several people talk about using q-tips, and they said it worked for them until they found an actual stylus. i wouldn't suggest using them permanently, though, unless you find a good brand where the stick stays stiff, the cotton wad is thick, and the cardboard of the stick doesn't easily push through the cotton.

[quote name='maguszxz']I was reading DS Fanboy and a writer wrote a post about cheap DIY stylus. Somewere pretty stupid but Q-Tips stuck out in my mind as a good idea. You wont be able to scratch the touchscreen after a instense game of EBA (or Onuedan for you import freaks). I will try it out myself with Brain Age 2. Anyone else wanna try or tell me what you think.[/quote]

If you've got Brain Age 2, then register the game with Nintendo to get a bunch of free styli. Cheaper than a Q-tip!

[quote name='SpecTrE3353']I actually find that using my genitals as a stylus is extremely cost effecient. I also never have to worry about losing it.[/QUOTE]
its probably right inline size-wise..................... =) i couldnt resist.

He's whack.

fhhn_qtip.jpg

I used toothpicks while I had lost all my styli. I tapped the tip of it on a hard surface like a table to smoothen it out.

Also, you can use one of those flossing tips. At the other end of those things is a curved sharp point used to pick teeth. That's also a good alternative.

I've registered Brain Age 2 and have the styli set now. \:D/

// Roth

bread's done
Back