A riddle/puzzle for you all

Oktoberfest

CAGiversary!
Feedback
35 (100%)
Hey if you know the answer to it, don't spoil it! Anyway, here it is:

A man is eating his lunch and he dies. How does he die?

Ask yes or no questions and I'll answer them with a yes or no or irrelevant

[quote name='2poor']Was he bludgeoned over the head with a claw hammer?[/QUOTE]
No he wasn't... but you're getting warmer (in a sense)

Was his lunch in fact a cheetah that wasn't dead yet and its other cheetah buddies showed up and made him the lunch?

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Was his lunch in fact a cheetah that wasn't dead yet and its other cheetah buddies showed up and made him the lunch?[/QUOTE]
No his food was not a cheetah (it's something anyone would have) but I like your creativity

[quote name='Oktoberfest']No his food was not a cheetah (it's something anyone would have) but I like your creativity[/QUOTE]

Lion?

Did he eat a bear claw? :roll: :lol: :p

bk_bear_claw.jpg

No, like I said, he ate something that anyone would eat (as in, an everyday American meal)

Well, here's a hint: him eating his lunch indirectly caused his death

I'm gonna go out on a limb here...

How does he die? His heart stops beating, his brain activity ceases, etc.

Not necessarily the cause of his death, but what happens when he dies. Eh, it was a decent guess.

[quote name='LiquidNight']allergies?[/QUOTE]
Nope, no medical conditions

And the answer is just a normal "story" answer (not a scientific explanation). Basically the answer is something along the lines of "this happened so that happened and he died"

[quote name='Oktoberfest']You guys are focusing on the lunch too much... here's another hint... think about what his surroundings are...[/quote]
WTF are you making this shit up?

[quote name='2poor']he was eating lunch in the middle of the street and then a car hit him.[/QUOTE]
nope, like I said before, him eating his lunch indirectly caused his death... he did something while eating his lunch that caused something else that killed him. Now fill in the blanks!

He sneezed and since nobody said god bless you. He was struck down by god and sent straight to hell.

[quote name='2poor']He sneezed and since nobody said god bless you. He was struck down by god and sent straight to hell.[/QUOTE]
Good job, he sneezed. Now fill out the rest... his sneeze caused something that killed him

He was going down on some dudes wife when her husband came home and then, while hiding in the closet, he got caught and killed.

[quote name='JimmieMac']He was going down on some dudes wife when her husband came home and then, while hiding in the closet, he got caught and killed.[/QUOTE]

Couldn't have said it any better.

He sneezed so hard he broke his neck? Sneezed so hard he feel back from his chair wacking his head on a counter killing him? He was eating while walking down some stairs?

Sneezed so hard he broke a rib, which punctured his lung, killing him?

I know a guy who broke a rib sneezing.

Riddle my ass. This ain't no fuckin riddle. With the (lack of) details given almost anything could be an answer. Maybe he got picked off by a sniper..boom...headshot or maybe Jimmie is right..who the fuck knows, who the fuck cares. A riddle this ain't.

A riddle is a question that requires thought to answer. THIS is just someone having a pre-planned death and someone trying to figure it out. A semantic treasure hunt, so to speak.

He sneezed which caused a blood vessel to explode in his brain or heart?

Maybe he was eating a lot of pepper and it caused the sneeze...

How about this.

He was out hiking and stopped to eat. Something he ate caused him to sneeze which caused an avalanche of rocks to fall on him and kill him.

[quote name='Miller2847']How about this.

He was out hiking and stopped to eat. Something he ate caused him to sneeze which caused an avalanche of rocks to fall on him and kill him.[/QUOTE]
Holy crap you're so close.

Right! So here's the full answer: A man is having lunch in the mountains and when he goes to sprinkle some pepper on his soup, he sneezes, which causes an avalanche (of snow) that kills him

[quote name='Oktoberfest']Right! So here's the full answer: A man is having lunch in the mountains and when he goes to sprinkle some pepper on his soup, he sneezes, which causes an avalanche (of snow) that kills him[/QUOTE]

Who the hell takes soup on a picnic-style lunch in the mountains?

bread's done
Back