A Shoreline Dream Xbox 360 Giveaway

I'm in the band and actually set this contest up. To whomever the winner is, I hope you do give the songs a listen. We're doing this cause we love the 360, and want to spread some love to those who feel the same. Kinda a bummer to hear some of you saying you'll delete the songs immediately if you do win. We didn't have to do this contest since we're the ones ultimately responsible for buying the console for the winner. We have to buy it, not a label. Good luck regardless!

[quote name='dlh30m']i won the contest but have yet to see the prize.[/quote]
Impatient douchebag.

[quote name='rpolicky']I'm in the band and actually set this contest up. To whomever the winner is, I hope you do give the songs a listen. We're doing this cause we love the 360, and want to spread some love to those who feel the same. Kinda a bummer to hear some of you saying you'll delete the songs immediately if you do win. We didn't have to do this contest since we're the ones ultimately responsible for buying the console for the winner. We have to buy it, not a label. Good luck regardless![/quote]

Thanks for teh contest and when I win(lol yeah right) i'll listen to the songs nonstop while playing Call of duty :D

Out of curiosity I had to youtube them. They're surprisingly pretty good, while they're not my cup of tea. I would probably listen to them every once in a while or share the CD with my girlfriend, who could appreciate it a lot more than I would.

Edit: Completely neglected to see the date of contest. Derp derp.

bread's done
Back