A tribute to... mousin

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisturbedZen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
Mousin, you were a one of a kind CAG. For those that knew you back when you were active you were unique. Many of the veteran CAGs know mousin from his topic of .67gpa.

Mousin's Join Date: 05-27-2004 and will never be active again, he was killed on July 5th, 2006. The details of his death are unimportant, other than the fact that he was murdered.

I personally knew Mousin, we were friends during school and of course #$%^ happens. After awhile we kinda drifted, and the next thing I know he has moved on.

Please honor this young man with you kind words.

You mean '06?

Damn, that sucks. He was a really cool guy. Truthfully I wondered where he had gone to. I wish there was more details because he was a good CAG.

RIP.

[quote name='Moxio']You mean '06?

Damn, that sucks. He was a really cool guy. Truthfully I wondered where he had gone to. I wish there was more details because he was a good CAG.

RIP.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I did mean 06'.

Mousin was stabbed, him and Wallace (local kid) were getting into it. Mousin obviously had the upper hand. Wallace's sister continually hollered at Mousin to stop, and he didn't. Then she thrusted a knife directly through his heart. He was killed instantly.

[quote name='AzN_BaLLeR']Yes, I did mean 06'.

Mousin was stabbed, him and Wallace (local kid) were getting into it. Mousin obviously had the upper hand. Wallace's sister continually hollered at Mousin to stop, and he didn't. Then she thrusted a knife directly through his heart. He was killed instantly.[/QUOTE]

Damn, that crazy.

It's crazy how something like that can snowball into murder.

I'm sorry to hear that, AzN_BaLLeR. Hopefully you're holding up well; even if you drifted from him as you mentioned, losing someone who was a friend is never easy.

[quote name='zionoverfire']I'm pretty sure he wasn't 26, 16 or 17 seems about right.[/QUOTE]
And on top of that, AzN_BaLLeR used the phrase "friends during high school." Since he's 17 (assuming his profile is correct), mousin probably is the topic of that article.

Here's hoping that whatever afterlife might exist is good to you, mousin. No one deserves to go at 17.

[quote name='zionoverfire']I'm pretty sure he wasn't 26, 16 or 17 seems about right.[/QUOTE]Yeah, his classic GPA thread makes it pretty clear he wasn't 26.

That's crazy... RIP mousin.

Although I was not aware of mousin's posts, it is always sad when someone dies so young and in such unfortunate circumstances. My deepest condolences to his family and loved ones.

Hope you find the cheapest ass games in Heaven, mousin!

I remember that original thread, as well as some of his posts. He was always good for a laugh. Can't believe something like that could happen.

Didn't know you that well, mousin, but RIP.

Karma works in mysterious ways my friends. Mousin agreed to a deal with me about a year ago and backed out. I continued to persue it, but he refused. Tis a shame really. Be strong Azn.

[quote name='I AM WILLIAM H. MACY']
Hope you find the cheapest ass games in Heaven, mousin![/QUOTE]

They've gotta be free. Hell, he earned it.

Gone before his time,
RIP

[quote name='jPoD']Karma works in mysterious ways my friends. Mousin agreed to a deal with me about a year ago and backed out. I continued to persue it, but he refused. Tis a shame really. Be strong Azn.[/QUOTE]

I don't think he died because he backed out of a trade d00d.

I guess with such a big community that we are growing to be it was due to happen sometime that a member died it's very sad.

[quote name='mr ryles']I don't think he died because he backed out of a trade d00d.[/QUOTE]

I don't think (or I hope at least) he was saying that it was karma since he backed out of the trade, I think he was just saying that separately.

[quote name='Technique']I don't think (or I hope at least) he was saying that it was karma since he backed out of the trade, I think he was just saying that separately.[/QUOTE]

Good point, I didn't think about that. Sorry Jpod I thought you meant it was because of him backing out of a trade.

I remember the avatar, but I can't remember much of anything about him.

Still a shame none the less.

[quote name='jPoD']Karma works in mysterious ways my friends. Mousin agreed to a deal with me about a year ago and backed out. I continued to persue it, but he refused. Tis a shame really. Be strong Azn.[/quote]

I backed out of a trade with you too because you were spamming me in IM at work every 20 minutes.

Guess I'm next guys.

jPoD you stupid idiot, someone ban this guy, its been long enough.

I think he was the first one to really organize the free magazine thread at first. He seemed like a nice person. I think he had an avatar of his girlfriend at one point. A bizarre and sad situation.

RIP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back