A8N32-SLI Motherboard and 2 Gigs of Corsair Ram

friedram

CAG Newbie
I'm willing to sell them seperately or in a bundle. Since I'm putting this here- I'm not assuming that I'm going to get EBAY values for this stuff. They are both under warranty by the manufacturer.

A8N32-SLI Deluxe (939 Motherboard, supports all 939 chips to my knowledge- is the best out there right now).- $140 + shipping / insurance

2 X 1024 Corsair Ram (3200) DDR (I used on the A8N32-SLI Deluxe)- they have heat sinks / spreaders on them- $130 + shipping / insurance

Combine the two together and I'll sell them for $220 and give you free shipping (based off what I can get for a decent price and insure the package). If you are interested, please PM me. I'm only interested in Money orders- I leave this up for two weeks and after that it is off to EBAY or a local shop.

Updated- reduced combined cost to 220- that is the retail cost of the motherboard alone. It comes in the retail box- yes, it has been opened- has the manual.

[quote name='friedram']Updated- reduced combined cost to 220- that is the retail cost of the motherboard alone. It comes in the retail box- yes, it has been opened- has the manual.[/quote]

actually retail cost of the board is around $177 shipped at Newegg...not saying you have a bad deal...what is the model number of the Memory?

I upgraded my system to a M2- sold my old proc to a friend. Now that the reviews are out on M2 I should have stayed put- oh well.

Info on the memory-

CMX1024-3200C2PT
XMS3202v1.6
0613267-4
xms3200
1024MB
400MHz
CL2

I don't OC my systems- my name was actually my given login name a long long time ago - I just happened to get lucky and get a cool one- I've been using it for a while- if you look at it- it is only 8 characters long... back in the good old days...

OK- documentation time-

Stuff was bought from Newegg back on 04-08-06

Motherboard-

3 years through Asus

Ram-

Corsair says that is a "lifetime" warranty which they say means 10 years.

bread's done
Back