AAFES/PX (Military Store): 50% Off Clearance Video Games and Accessories (YMMV)

leehom

CAGiversary!
Picked up a few ps3 headsets for $11 and NMH2 for $4. The headsets work great for cell phones and you probably won't find a better set at this price.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Byakurai']Military Supply Chain, like a CONVEX. Most aren't open to civilians.[/QUOTE]
Ah, I see. That explains why I've never heard of it. Thanks for the response.

PX/NEX/MCX/AAFES clearances are always by the individual store, so this thread is completely useless unless you happen to live near that specific base. They do have system wide sales from time to time on individual games and accessories, but it's been a long time since anything was cheaper than other retailers, even when you factor in no tax.

[quote name='bojay1997']PX/NEX/MCX/AAFES clearances are always by the individual store, so this thread is completely useless unless you happen to live near that specific base. They do have system wide sales from time to time on individual games and accessories, but it's been a long time since anything was cheaper than other retailers, even when you factor in no tax.[/QUOTE]

Could I recommend you change your title so people are not confused:
AAFES/PX (Military Store): 50% Off Clearance Video Games and Accessories (YMMV)

Also I put your YMMV because like bojay1997 said they have sales in some stores and not other unless it is in their circular ad then it is usually for all stores. Which base did you pick this up at?

Not at all nationwide. Living on Fort Riley and we never have any good game clearance. Fort Campbell never did either. This stuff is crazy YMMV.

I was happy for a moment, thought this was a thing to support the troops, then realized it was a sale strictly for military personnel and people who live by the base. I is sad nao.

Still would like to support the troops. So, thanks for serving the country! Hope you guys come back safe!

bread's done
Back