Feedback
28 (100%)
For trade:

Dragonball Z: The Legacy of Goku (GBA) - new/sealed
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (GC) - new/sealed - PENDING
Rygar (PS2) - new/sealed - PENDING
Terminator 3 (Xbox) - new/sealed - PENDING
-------------------------------------------------------

Here are some recent $5 Best Buy games I'm interested in, but there's more on that list and in general I'd be willing to trade for -- make an offer if you have something else to trade. Used games are fine as long as they're complete and in like-new condition. Please post or PM if interested. Thanks!

PS2
Guilty Gear X-2
Magic Pengel
Whiplash

GC
Freedom Fighters
Sphinx & The Cursed Mummy

XBX
Freedom Fighters
Goblin Commander
Kill.switch

GBA
Lost Vikings
Megaman Zero 2

[quote name='Snowcone']I am interested, but I only have BG&E (GC) up for trade.[/quote]

I've already got BG&E for the Xbox, sorry man.

Metal Arms is still up for grabs. Fastkilr, the only thing on your list I'd be interested in is GTA:DP, but you'd be getting the short end of the stick on that and I don't have anything else to trade.

[quote name='abilyk']Metal Arms is still up for grabs. Fastkilr, the only thing on your list I'd be interested in is GTA:DP, but you'd be getting the short end of the stick on that and I don't have anything else to trade.[/quote]

Let me see if I can arrange a trade to get a game you want.

Metal Arms is still available, and I now have a new/sealed Rygar (PS2) up for grabs. I'd rather not sell; trades only, please.

I know you said nothing of your Beyond Good a& Evil for trade but what the hell, I have a Freedom Fighters for the Xbox on my tradelist, any chance? Check out my tradelist in the sig. for my other stuff as well.

You want to trade Freedom Fighters for Beyond Good & Evil? Sorry, man, not up for grabs. You're welcome to trade for either of these 2 games, though. ;)

Rygar, no thanks.
I bought Metal Arms for $50 at x-mas and I love it. I wouldn't trade it for a thing...it's worth every penny that I spent on it, your just crazy for even trading it.

Re-read the top post, man. I'm pissed I have to trade Metal Arms away, it seems like such a cool game, but I can't play using the default (only) control scheme. You'd think SOMEONE on the development team would have requested a controller configuration option.

[quote name='Stink_Pickle']any chance of considering games other than whats listed above?[/quote]

Yeah, definitely. Just make an offer or send me your tradelist.

Metal Arms is no longer available. Thanks to everybody who showed interest. Rygar's still up for grabs, and I should still be able to pick up new copies of Rogue Ops (PS2) and Boktai (GBA) if someone is interested in either of those for sale or trade.

Added Terminator 3 (Xbox) to my tradelist. Also, if someone's interested in buying/trading for Boktai, let me know, as there are still some on clearance at my local Target.

Rygar and T3 status updated to pending.

Added Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (GC) and Dragonball Z: The Legacy of Goku (GBA).

bread's done
Back