About the Contests & Free Stuff forum

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
This is the place to share any video game related (or others) in which you think the CAG Community might be interested.
CAGs may also run their own contests as long as entry is 100% free.

CAG affiliated contests will be "Stickied" for easy access.

Also, please share any freebie offers that you think are appropriate.

This is not the forum for referal offers. Please click here.

u should require a CONTEST: or a FREE STUFF: in front of every title cuz the thread "FREE Madden 06 FOR XBOX 360" is just really a contest

im a new gamer and only got an xbox 360 and nintendo ds recently. I am also quite poor and my friends in the office reccomended the CAGcast. So i would love to win phoenix wright 2.

I'm new to CAG and would love to win Phoenix Wright 2 or Crackdown (preferrably Crackdown!) i just wanted to say Cheapy D and Wombat have the funniest comments about gaming and the CAG cast is easy to listen to (unlike some biased podcasts)

So, where are we supposed to put our contest entries for the most recent Podcast?

"Save me Jeebus!"

I hope that counts ^_^

I got a 360 (core), iPod NANO 4 GB (red), psp, Nintendo ds (white), and a wii from this site, you should check it out.

For many cool phones and gaming consoles, earn credits toward a free item by creating an account on xpango.com with the referral id as 90690123. This is the premium id for extra credits!

http://www.xpango.com?ref=90690123

[quote name='briansraregames']To the above poster:

You just replied to a post made almost 2 years ago.[/QUOTE]

No, he replied to a post made by a deleted/banned scammer that has since been removed.

bread's done
Back