About the GameFly Sale...

GTZ_NSR

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
This may be a stupid question, but does anyone know how to buy multiple things at once? There are 5-6 games I want to order, but when I click Buy it only lets me get one thing at a time (there's no shopping cart). I really don't want to take the time to place 5- 6 separate orders.

Merry Christmas!

[quote name='GTZ_NSR'] I really don't want to take the time to place 5- 6 separate orders.[/QUOTE] Yet you'll take the time to create a thread about it instead of just posting this in the thread about the gamefly sale? Btw, this answer is in that thread.

[quote name='bigdsinferno']Yet you'll take the time to create a thread about it instead of just posting this in the thread about the gamefly sale? Btw, this answer is in that thread.[/quote]QFT.

[quote name='bigdsinferno']Yet you'll take the time to create a thread about it instead of just posting this in the thread about the gamefly sale? Btw, this answer is in that thread.[/QUOTE]

Yes, yes I will. Why? So dicks like you can complain about it.

like it was said already, order one thing, then after you have entered all your info one time, it's a simple two button clicks to buy something from that point on.

[quote name='scsg75']like it was said already, order one thing, then after you have entered all your info one time, it's a simple two button clicks to buy something from that point on.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. You'd think they'd have a shopping cart for not only convenience, but to save them on shipping.

bread's done
Back