AC: Brotherhood (PS3) $22.01 -YMMV

ijustw1n

Banned
This was only for PS3 at this particular Sam's Club. Prices on Sam's club app reflect in store if you want to pre-check your local Sam's. Others in area, were $35.81.

Since when did the site show the price at the club you choose. That's awesome, will save me a ton of time. Either that's new or I missed it. Either way, thanks OP!!

Wow great deal. Eventhough I brought this at full price last year I don't regret it. I love the assassins creed franchise ! Oh and for those who haven't played brotherhood, prepare to scream out WTF over and over again at the ending of the game. Each ac ending always seems better then the previous one to me. The endings are total mind fu**s for these ac games and I love it !

[quote name='ijustw1n']This was only for PS3 at this particular Sam's Club. Prices on Sam's club app reflect in store if you want to pre-check your local Sam's. Others in area, were $35.81.[/QUOTE]

25 bucks at best buy if you get the coupon from June @gamer mag (40 - 15) good until July 2nd.

Wish I could remember when bb dropped ac:b to 40 just cuz it's bugging me.

Wish I could remember when bb dropped ac:b to 40 just cuz it's bugging me.[/QUOTE]

They just switched it back to $40 this week or last, it was $30 for awhile before that. I used the gamer coupon and but it for $15 two weeks ago.

[quote name='Lhallfin']25 bucks at best buy if you get the coupon from June @gamer mag (40 - 15) good until July 2nd.

Wish I could remember when bb dropped ac:b to 40 just cuz it's bugging me.[/QUOTE]

They just switched it back to $40 this week or last, it was $30 for awhile before that. I used the gamer coupon and but it for $15 two weeks ago.

hmm I might have to pm this to score some quick cash at bestbuy to get in on that buy one get one half off deal or maybe even the 3ds ocarina of time deal. can we see a recipt for the 17 dollar one?

[quote name='sdcranford']Since when did the site show the price at the club you choose. That's awesome, will save me a ton of time. Either that's new or I missed it. Either way, thanks OP!![/QUOTE]
I selected my club and am looking through the 360 games, and only a few games have the Club's price next to them. Am I missing something?

[quote name='SativaSam']I selected my club and am looking through the 360 games, and only a few games have the Club's price next to them. Am I missing something?[/QUOTE]

Some clubs have scarce game inventories. If you search in club only, you can just see games of those offered at a nearby store. Otherwise it lists those that can be purchased online.

Checked prices around me and found a store WAY out of the way has the 360 version for $13.07. There's a closer store with the ps3 $17 one so i think i'll go for that. Anyone have luck having best buy pm to sams? Seems like they'd be hesitant since the prices vary from store to store. Not sure i would wanna mess with it.

bread's done
Back