AC: R Ezio's Turkish Assassin Armor Free DLC at Gamespot.com

[quote name='bardockkun']Thanks OP! I'll use it whenever Best Buy ships my goddamn copy of the game from last week.[/QUOTE]

This. Thanks Op snagged one so that in three weeks when I get my best buy order I'll be set.

[quote name='Yigytugd']Thanks for the heads up! The download isn't in my download list, how do I know if I got it in the game?[/QUOTE]

I haven't checked yet, but see if it's in services under your PSN account.

[quote name='Coltin']Aww, you have to redeem it from within Revelations. Oh well, I'll just save it on Notepad for later use[/QUOTE]

It seems to be normal redeemable code for PS3, not sure about 360, so it can be redeemed without Revelations.

Edit: Yeah, it seems that 360 users need Revelations in order to redeem the codes while PS3 users can redeem the codes without having the game.

Thanks OP...got it...now I need to finish AC:II and Brotherhood...oh and I already bought Revelations...but I got it for $21...I need help...anyone there? I'm scared.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Thanks OP...got it...now I need to finish AC:II and Brotherhood...oh and I already bought Revelations...but I got it for $21...I need help...anyone there? I'm scared.[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat. I picked AC2 on BF, Brotherhood from BBV and AC:R using b2g1 from bestbuy on BF. Amazon had a $36 tiv for Revelations yesterday so I was hoping I could get through all three in one week, but of course that's being unrealistic.

I need to finish Brotherhood and Revelations. I picked up the second and third Assassin's Creed for $6.50 a piece, and Revelations for $9.99! It can sit until next year for all I care, lol.

Lol, I just downloaded the xbox code but it's not in the proper format. it's missing some numbers.

Edit: ah, i see, you need to download it in the game. Not just from the redeem code section at the xbox guide.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Lol, I just downloaded the xbox code but it's not in the proper format. it's missing some numbers.[/QUOTE]

It goes into the MP menu in game. It does not go through the Xbox network. You will need to have the game and be running the multiplayer.

Edit: Nevermind :)

Don't even have the game yet, but couldn't pass up a freebie.

Only problem - it doesn't show up in my PSN downloads list. Is that normal? Nothing actually downloaded either (as far as I could see). The system recognized the DLC, but then went to a blank screen in place of where the download usually starts. Is this normal?

[quote name='jupiterjones']Don't even have the game yet, but couldn't pass up a freebie.

Only problem - it doesn't show up in my PSN downloads list. Is that normal? Nothing actually downloaded either (as far as I could see). The system recognized the DLC, but then went to a blank screen in place of where the download usually starts. Is this normal?[/QUOTE]

Hmmm... check your game data folder and see if there's a data file for the new AssGreed.

[quote name='RainFall']Can anyone confirm if this works on non US/CA accounts (UK, EUR, AU, etc?)[/QUOTE]

It should as it just gives you a code and the armor is unlocked via in game (on disc). Plenty of Americans were buying this armor when it was only in the EU CE

I grabbed this thinking it would be a normal redeem code, but it's only redeemable in-game. I don't have the game, but eventually plan to get it. Hopefully I don't lose track of my redeem code by then! Thanks either way, OP!

[quote name='crunchewy']I grabbed this thinking it would be a normal redeem code, but it's only redeemable in-game. I don't have the game, but eventually plan to get it. Hopefully I don't lose track of my redeem code by then! Thanks either way, OP![/QUOTE]

Of its PSN then you can get through network. If its 360 it's unlocked in game.

It's how Ubi got around the 360 region specific.

Thanks OP! It's funny how much people were paying for this on ebay only to see it being given away for free now :))

[quote name='Wompdevil']Thanks OP! It's funny how much people were paying for this on ebay only to see it being given away for free now :))[/QUOTE]

This also doesn't include the extended ammo and the extra mission (which I think the EU CE has them all tied together, but I could be wrong).

But yes it still is kinda funny

Grabbed a PS3 copy.
It will go nice with my Wolf armor from the Wal-Mart promo.
I wish there was a description of what these armors do.

bread's done
Back