ACC Basketball

lordopus99

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
My Seminoles beat down Purdue by 40 last night. Biggest margin of victory in ACC vs Big 10 Challenge. Go Noles!! Hopefully this win sets the tone for when ACC competition begins at end of Dec/early Jan.

Well the only good thing that happened during the challenge for my teams is that as of today Michigan won and hopefully Michigan State will win tonight.

For your teams in the ACC I would have to say it was a good night because they won every game outside of the Michigan and Illinois games that went down.

[quote name='uzumaki_star']Well the only good thing that happened during the challenge for my teams is that as of today Michigan won and hopefully Michigan State will win tonight.

For your teams in the ACC I would have to say it was a good night because they won every game outside of the Michigan and Illinois games that went down.[/QUOTE]

Ohio State won also, making it 3-3. I predict Big 10 wins for MSU (Go State!) and Iowa, and ACC wins for Duke and Maryland, meaning the Northwestern at Virginia game will decide the challenge, unless Indiana can pull the upset. Duke hasn't exactly dominated so far this year.

[quote name='BIG5']Ohio State won also, making it 3-3. I predict Big 10 wins for MSU (Go State!) and Iowa, and ACC wins for Duke and Maryland, meaning the Northwestern at Virginia game will decide the challenge, unless Indiana can pull the upset. Duke hasn't exactly dominated so far this year.[/QUOTE]

Your right I forgot that Ohio State vs. Virginia Tech was played on Monday. At least it isn't like has been in the past where one conference ends up dominating the whole thing.

[quote name='uzumaki_star']Your right I forgot that Ohio State vs. Virginia Tech was played on Monday. At least it isn't like has been in the past where one conference ends up dominating the whole thing.[/QUOTE]

And that one conference is always the ACC. The Big 10 has never won the Challenge.

All trivial, boys. The Zags are going to be cutting down the nets come March Madness.

My Devils should win tonight. Last week, we faced a tough Drexel team (who took UCLA to the wire as well) as well as a dominate and underestimated Memphis team. Seeing the outstanding play of Paulus and McRoberts gives me faith that the Devils will be in the Final Four this year, with a great chance of winning it all. I guess my tradition of picking them in the pools in March will continue.

bread's done
Back