account suspended do they take to long in unsuspending it ?

They'll usually tell you how long you're suspended for, depending on what you did. They send you an email the day you're banned telling you how long. Could be anywhere between 24 hours to a lifetime

last year i got a 12 month card i redeemed it 2 days later i upgraded got the family gold i paid for it now its a year later i start getting emails telling me they cant charge my card i know how to fix that i log in an turn auto renew off cuz i know i still have the 12 month card but the stupid emails keep coming then today i was suspended an they keep askin to change my payment details :(

does any 1 here know the phone nuber to call to cancel family gold cuz it says i cant use the 12 month code i just got untill they unsuspend the account help me please i wanna play games again

[quote name='West.Jen269']does any 1 here know the phone nuber to call to cancel family gold cuz it says i cant use the 12 month code i just got untill they unsuspend the account help me please i wanna play games again[/QUOTE]

Ever heard of google?

:( i just called they the lost my account even the gametag they dont know who i am seems i wont be gettin that account back :(

edit

i found out they cant unsuspend me cuz they want me to pay for 1 year of family gold i cant and even if i had the money i wouldnt pay it is there a way to get microsoft to unsuspend my account without havin to pay for something i dont want any more i already have a 12 month card i got it to day but cant use it :(

Last edited by a moderator:
No, they won't lift the suspension until they've collected what they think is owed them, even if you have a prepaid code.

Get a new account or pay up.

ok im about to make a new gamer tag and pay for for gold on it with a code now will microsoft ban my new tag and console for what they think i owe on the other tag will i be able to use the games i payed for an downloaded on the suspended addcount or will i have to buy them all over again ?

Last edited by a moderator:
i just got off the phone with microsoft they are demneted n crazy they keep naggin me to pay for family gold when i finaly got them to charge me just the 2 months i owe they shock me with a bill for 104 bux they said that was for 2 monmths for each of the gamertags in the family gold account i was so freakin shocked i almost crapped my pants my advice is never trust microsoft with ur credit card just use the monthly cards from walmart

so im startin over new tag new account an im hopin they dont ban me or somethin cuz of this if they do il take this xbox to the pawn shop an buy me a ps3

[quote name='West.Jen269']i just got off the phone with microsoft they are demneted n crazy they keep naggin me to pay for family gold when i finaly got them to charge me just the 2 months i owe they shock me with a bill for 104 bux they said that was for 2 monmths for each of the gamertags in the family gold account i was so freakin shocked i almost crapped my pants my advice is never trust microsoft with ur credit card just use the monthly cards from walmart

so im startin over new tag new account an im hopin they dont ban me or somethin cuz of this if they do il take this xbox to the pawn shop an buy me a ps3[/QUOTE]

I honestly have no idea what you're trying to say. Why would they "nag" you to pay for gold, you pay for all Xbox subscriptions before they come into effect. Why were you banned, what did you do? And could you at least use a semblance of better grammar so we can actually understand you?

[quote name='MrPiggles']I honestly have no idea what you're trying to say. Why would they "nag" you to pay for gold, you pay for all Xbox subscriptions before they come into effect. Why were you banned, what did you do? And could you at least use a semblance of better grammar so we can actually understand you?[/QUOTE]

It sounds like he got gold, then upgraded to family account (which costs more) and then never paid his family account bill so they banned his account and put it in arrears.

"last year i got a 12 month card i redeemed it 2 days later i upgraded got the family gold i paid for it now its a year later i start getting emails telling me they cant charge my card i know how to fix that i log in an turn auto renew off cuz i know i still have the 12 month card but the stupid emails keep coming then today i was suspended an they keep askin to change my payment details :("

[quote name='MrPiggles']I honestly have no idea what you're trying to say. Why would they "nag" you to pay for gold, you pay for all Xbox subscriptions before they come into effect. Why were you banned, what did you do? And could you at least use a semblance of better grammar so we can actually understand you?[/QUOTE]

i wasnt banned the account was suspended because microsoft tried charging my credit card and the card had no money they even kept charging after i had turned off auto renew

hey family gold is $99 or $100 ? what would be the late charges for that ?

[quote name='West.Jen269']i wasnt banned the account was suspended because microsoft tried charging my credit card and the card had no money they even kept charging after i had turned off auto renew

hey family gold is $99 or $100 ? what would be the late charges for that ?[/QUOTE]

Well, I don't have your answer, but I wanted to applaud you because I was able to read your last post.

:applause:

[quote name='West.Jen269']i wasnt banned the account was suspended because microsoft tried charging my credit card and the card had no money they even kept charging after i had turned off auto renew

hey family gold is $99 or $100 ? what would be the late charges for that ?[/QUOTE]Try keeping some money on your credit card or debit card and it won't be an issue. :roll:

It's $99 per year for a Family Gold plan.

hey family gold is $99 or $100 ? what would be the late charges for that ?[/QUOTE]

Mine use to be a $35 charge for each transaction made after you have no money left in your account. But most banks have different amounts,so I wouldnt count on $35 exactly.

bread's done
Back