Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth - $13.99 @ Capcom Store

[quote name='vherub']oos?[/QUOTE]

Yeah it went OOS pretty fast, when I checked they only had 5 in stock. I managed to get an order in. Thanks OP!

[quote name='morrodox']I'm still bugged that Crapcom has said they're never localizing the sequel.[/QUOTE]

More money for them to use on the next fighting game lol

[quote name='morrodox']I'm still bugged that Crapcom has said they're never localizing the sequel.[/QUOTE]

...on the DS. And, if you look at the current market for third party DS games, I don't blame them at all. But, they're expanding the series to other platforms, so if there ends up being a version for the 3DS/Vita/iOS, I'm sure we'll get it.

This was sold out on their site a couple weeks ago, so they must be slowly adding more stock at random times.

[quote name='AsobiSeksu']Glad I purchased this game during amazon deal when it was $10. Would've been worth it at this price.[/QUOTE]

Wha?! When was this? I've been trying to find this game at the sub $20 price for a while with no luck.

Wish I had gotten all of these games when I saw them for cheap... Now I have 3 and 4, but no 1, 2, or 5. I gamefly'd 5, and it was good, but I think 3 and 4 are probably the best of the series so far anyway. I'm still waiting on a collection... maybe for Vita? XBL? Anything but phones, really.

[quote name='TheGuardianWolf']Wish I had gotten all of these games when I saw them for cheap... Now I have 3 and 4, but no 1, 2, or 5. I gamefly'd 5, and it was good, but I think 3 and 4 are probably the best of the series so far anyway. I'm still waiting on a collection... maybe for Vita? XBL? Anything but phones, really.[/QUOTE]

All I need is Apollo Justice and I'm good. ;)

They never said never, just no current plans. Could see it on a collection for 3DS, or possibly IOS. Oh Capcpom (not a typo) redeem yourself for once. :)

I would prefer the sequel to Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth to be released on the DS. Now just hoping it gets localized at all.

I'm leaning towards a Vita instead of a 3DS because of that free Motorstorm RC game.

bread's done
Back