Ace Combat 3DS $11 Free Ship @ NEWEGG

Great, I've been looking for some cheap 3DS games. For those with Amazon credit, there are some at amazon with prime shipping for $12.

I already have this game and I enjoyed it. I'd say that's a really good price for it! It was a lot better than the console version.

Neat find OP! I've heard good things about this game and it's always been MSRP. In for that.

Its a good price point, I feel no risk biting on this like I did. Glad I can help! This is the first deal I've ever posted!

Shame about the CPP not being in the US version....
:roll:

[quote name='jimjom']its a good price point, i feel no risk biting on this like i did. Glad i can help! This is the first deal i've ever posted!

Shame about the cpp not being in the us version....
:roll:[/quote]

cpp?

[quote name='Yamato']cpp?[/QUOTE]

Circle Pad Pro accessory for 3DS.

Anyway, thanks OP; I've been meaning to get this. Now if only RE:Revelations and MGS:3DS get this low I just may celebrate.

[quote name='krzysio87']Circle Pad Pro accessory for 3DS.

Anyway, thanks OP; I've been meaning to get this. Now if only RE:Revelations and MGS:3DS get this low I just may celebrate.[/QUOTE]

ah. thanks

Tempting, but this seems like it'd be a $5 game.

[quote name='jimjom']http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/609543-ace-combat-assault-horizon-legacy/61764487

Circle Pad Pro support is removed from support in the US/EU versions. FOR SHAME![/QUOTE]

I'm not sure that's fair. It wasn't removed. It was added to the Japanese release which came out 2 months after the North American release, and 1 month after the European release. They had time to implement it the same way Atlus had time to implement fixes in the North American release of Code of Princess, and other publishers do with countless other delayed games in different territories. As long as we don't have worldwide release dates, these things will happen, granted publishers pay to make the necessary changes to improve their product. Unfortunately, sometimes the opposite happens when nobody wants to bother to spend the cash to either increase the quality or fix the game altogether and we end up missing out on titles like Fatal Frame IV on the Wii.

Just saying I think they should be commended for going back to adjust the game at all, even if it's just for that 1 region, when they could have left it as is.

Thanks TC. I'll get it I got a 3Ds and find that I am just not interested in a lot of the systems titles. Never been a platformer fan or JRPG player and that's what some of the best games are. I have def found some DS games I like (GTA China Town, Jeopardy lol, Civ revolution) but the 3Ds games have been lacking for me.

[quote name='8bit']I'm not sure that's fair. It wasn't removed. It was added to the Japanese release which came out 2 months after the North American release, and 1 month after the European release. They had time to implement it the same way Atlus had time to implement fixes in the North American release of Code of Princess, and other publishers do with countless other delayed games in different territories. As long as we don't have worldwide release dates, these things will happen, granted publishers pay to make the necessary changes to improve their product. Unfortunately, sometimes the opposite happens when nobody wants to bother to spend the cash to either increase the quality or fix the game altogether and we end up missing out on titles like Fatal Frame IV on the Wii.

Just saying I think they should be commended for going back to adjust the game at all, even if it's just for that 1 region, when they could have left it as is.[/QUOTE]

Okay, you got me. I'm just wishing more games used the CPP! Good insight there!

Also, one fatal frame fan to another: http://fatalframe4.net/, a fan translation of fatal frame 4. So you dont miss out!

Seems to be dead? Even though it lets me click the add to cart button, it immediately removes it citing "insufficient stock". Odd.

[quote name='MasamuneNKX']Seems to be dead? Even though it lets me click the add to cart button, it immediately removes it citing "insufficient stock". Odd.[/QUOTE]

Same :(

Just worked for me. I have an Amazon gift card, but I may as well use it on EO4, so I'll take the dollar savings.

Been waiting to grab this for a while since it dropped to $20 at GameStop. Hopefully it's comparable to Sky Crawlers.

Added one to my cart again at 731pm MST 2/1/13 no problem. Not sold out YET....

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bshirk']Tempting, but this seems like it'd be a $5 game.[/QUOTE]

Normally I would agree but this hasn't really budged at all.

Well, I was on the fence then saw this is Shoprunner eligible and they gave me an extra year free (so two years now) might actually just go ahead and use this.

bread's done
Back