Ace Combat 5 Flight Stick Bundle - 9.99

Starts at ten but they have a BIN of $140. so there looking to make bucks off this thing.

I always love how people say it's new but opened and tested once. What a crock of shit!

[quote name='Maxwell31']Starts at ten but they have a BIN of $140. so there looking to make bucks off this thing. [/quote]

Well duh, its on ebay. Thank you Captain Obvious! Since it's $280 on amazon that's still less.

I always love how people say it's new but opened and tested once. What a crock of shit!

I've been burned before by people claiming the box was empty or parts were missing out of sealed boxes. It's becoming more of a common practice on ebay, particularly with things like digital cameras.

Still $9.99, with one bid! BIN is gone (so moot point to those complaining about it)

[quote name='BigHow']Any discounts on shipping for CAGs?[/quote]

Well, if the winner is on the west coast I'm likely to lose money on it anyway on shipping... It ships priority mail BTW so it will be quick.

[quote name='Nemo_Hyde']Well duh, its on ebay. Thank you Captain Obvious! Since it's $280 on amazon that's still less.

I've been burned before by people claiming the box was empty or parts were missing out of sealed boxes. It's becoming more of a common practice on ebay, particularly with things like digital cameras.

Still $9.99, with one bid! BIN is gone (so moot point to those complaining about it)[/quote]

but then they could get you and say what they bought was not new, and in that case you would be at fault, because it isnt.

[quote name='Nemo_Hyde']Well duh, its on ebay. Thank you Captain Obvious! Since it's $280 on amazon that's still less.

Still $9.99, with one bid! BIN is gone (so moot point to those complaining about it)[/QUOTE]

I know your looking to make money but the title of the tread is AC5 stick bundle $9.99. Kind of deceiving huh? Or should I say duh!

bread's done
Back