ACE Online - Sci-Fi Flight Simulation MMO

airgamer

CAG Veteran
Has anyone played it? It's been out for a few years...it's a game that a lot of people come back to when new updates come out and stuff. Basically you take control of your "gear" or fighter plane, go on missions, shoot down targets, and gain exp and in-game currency. It's a fun game once you get into it.

http://ace.subagames.com

aceonline_1.jpg

I have it on my list. I played it awhile back but never touched it again after 06/10. On Xfire I see a few CAGs on it every now and then.

Coulda sworn this game got the axe from g-potato a few years back. Either way, wasn't a huge fan. Good idea, but a good amount of grinding.

Yea, it's a game that's been out for a while but a lot of veterans came back to play. Episode 3.5 was just recently released in the IF3 (Infinity Field 3) patch so there was an exp boost. It's a fun game though. The GMs are trying hard to make the game fun by doing a lot of events. Never knew g-potato was a publisher. Always thought SubaGames was the main publisher.

[quote name='airgamer']Yea, it's a game that's been out for a while but a lot of veterans came back to play. Episode 3.5 was just recently released in the IF3 (Infinity Field 3) patch so there was an exp boost. It's a fun game though. The GMs are trying hard to make the game fun by doing a lot of events. Never knew g-potato was a publisher. Always thought SubaGames was the main publisher.[/QUOTE]

It's traded hands with a few publishers. The games content is still too small. You can run through the entire content within 5 hours which is part of the reason why so many leave and the publishers keep changing. The game has no draw to it except for ppl that like the look of their planes/ships.

I think subagames was saying that Masangsoft was planning to release more stuff but the process was going so slow because masang takes too long to release stuff. they take a long time to plan things out and send stuff out. things that get send to subagames are sometimes glitchy so it takes a while. the only thing i like about the game is the fact that it's a flight simulation. i play the game every once in a while to fly my gear around and shoot down targets to complete missions. i think the GMs have been trying hard to distract players from the issues with content...they've been trying to do events within the community, which I think is great. i think they've admitted a few times that the developer is too slow with content...

i dunno...how would you improve a game that lacks in content and has devs that are too slow?

[quote name='airgamer']I think subagames was saying that Masangsoft was planning to release more stuff but the process was going so slow because masang takes too long to release stuff. they take a long time to plan things out and send stuff out. things that get send to subagames are sometimes glitchy so it takes a while. the only thing i like about the game is the fact that it's a flight simulation. i play the game every once in a while to fly my gear around and shoot down targets to complete missions. i think the GMs have been trying hard to distract players from the issues with content...they've been trying to do events within the community, which I think is great. i think they've admitted a few times that the developer is too slow with content...

i dunno...how would you improve a game that lacks in content and has devs that are too slow?[/QUOTE]

Play another game that has the content and the devs that do respond.

With over 94 million f2p/freeware PC games that are non-flash based, non browser based...a person will be able to find something.

bread's done
Back