Achievement 'Boosting' Thread

GizmoGC

CAGiversary!
Feedback
84 (98%)
This thread is for people who are looking to get some of the tougher online achievements in games fairly easy. For example, an achievement may be kill 20 people in a row without being killed for 50 points. Very few people can do that....but with a little help from someone here, you can achieve that. This thread is ideal for those who just purchased an older Xbox 360 game with online play that very few people still play anymore.

If you want to participate in any way all you need to do is post what games you would like help being 'boosted' in and what your gamer tag is.

I'll start:

Lost Planet - Need Level 50 Online, 10 Kills in a Row, 50 Headshots (only need 15 more)
Big Bumpin and Pocket Bike Racing - A few....VERY few people still play this online

My gamer tag is next to my name and feel free to add me and send me a message for what game you want boosted.

Big Bumpin' for me too please, the achievements don't seem that hard when you are playing with others, but when I play with computers it is impossible.

Gamertag in my sig and on the side. Add me, and I will accept, don't bother sending me a message saying you're from CAG.

Edit: I'm up for Pocketbike Racer as I just want the 25 completed races achievement too.

[quote name='help1']big bumpin, perfect dark ones.[/quote]
I'm pretty sure you can get the PDZ achievements from playing with bots. Just set the bots to the easiest difficulty level.

[quote name='getmyrunon']Doesn't this take most of the fun out of getting achievements legitimately?[/QUOTE]

Some of them are impossible to get. Try getting someone of the Big Bumpin ones....no one ever plays and if they do, you need to play for 10 or so hours to get one single achievement.

This thread is for people who want to boost.

[quote name='getmyrunon']Doesn't this take most of the fun out of getting achievements legitimately?[/quote]

if you are playing the game how is it not legit? No one is downloading game saves or anything else sketchy....its just a bunch of peeps getting together and having fun with the end goal of getting achievements.....

for example...my work softball team has a great time playing softball and hanging out, but at the end of the day we all want to win....so we have fun with the end result winning our games.....or is that not a legit game of softball?

I'll help with the pokect bike racer achievements since I only have one, lol. Just send me a message on XBL or here. Gamertag is to the left

[quote name='SteveMcQ']I need other CAGs who play Top Spin. I tried to jump in on some random games and people kept quitting out on me.[/QUOTE]
im horrible but ill play. youre on my friend list already.

[quote name='ananag112']5 Ranked Win Streak in NBA 2K7[/quote]That's kind of a tough one to get isn't it, since it's ranked? I'd imagine you'd have to keep quitting out and waiting to get in a game with another CAG.

[quote name='GizmoGC']Anyone up for some Lost Planet level boosting right now?[/quote]

I'll happily boost the Lost Planet achievements with you Gizmo, but I'm away all this week, if you still need them when I get back then send me a friend request, I'll probably be online for a bit later tonight if thats any help.

[quote name='Malik112099']if you are playing the game how is it not legit? No one is downloading game saves or anything else sketchy....its just a bunch of peeps getting together and having fun with the end goal of getting achievements.....

for example...my work softball team has a great time playing softball and hanging out, but at the end of the day we all want to win....so we have fun with the end result winning our games.....or is that not a legit game of softball?[/QUOTE]

More like playing with your work softball team and every time you were at bat, you said you hit a home run, ran around the bases, high fived everybody and then gave yourself a trophy for being the home run king at the end of the game.

Kind of lame but I'm not going to knock you for it (unless you're the type of asshole who judges people on their gamerscore)

[quote name='Sporadic']More like playing with your work softball team and every time you were at bat, you said you hit a home run, ran around the bases, high fived everybody and then gave yourself a trophy for being the home run king at the end of the game.

Kind of lame but I'm not going to knock you for it (unless you're the type of asshole who judges people on their gamerscore)[/QUOTE]
your analogy wouldnt be correct unless they were trying to give you nice esy pitches to hit. =)

[quote name='Sporadic']More like playing with your work softball team and every time you were at bat, you said you hit a home run, ran around the bases, high fived everybody and then gave yourself a trophy for being the home run king at the end of the game.

Kind of lame but I'm not going to knock you for it (unless you're the type of asshole who judges people on their gamerscore)[/quote]

i am feeling like you are the kind of asshole who judges people on their gamerscore

[quote name='Malik112099']i am feeling like you are the kind of asshole who judges people on their gamerscore[/QUOTE]

Only the retards who go "ZOMG I'M A REAL GAMER I GOT 12 MILLION EPENIS POINTS U R SUCH A NOOB"

[quote name='paz9x']your analogy wouldnt be correct unless they were trying to give you nice esy pitches to hit. =)[/QUOTE]

Not even an easy pitch, they would just turn and throw it over the fence for you.

[quote name='Kaijufan']I'm pretty sure you can get the PDZ achievements from playing with bots. Just set the bots to the easiest difficulty level.[/quote]

You can, it just takes a very long time (bots or no bots).

[quote name='Sporadic']Only the retards who go "ZOMG I'M A REAL GAMER I GOT 12 MILLION EPENIS POINTS U R SUCH A NOOB"[/quote]

well, if you are not said asshole and not "boosting" achievement points then wtf are you doing pissing all over this thread...

on a side note a LOT of the guys I work with have xbox 360s and we like to give each other shit about our gamerscore points and we end up leap frogging each other in points and talking trash and games along the way having a good time...

aka

CHILL THE fuck OUT

[quote name='SteveMcQ']That's kind of a tough one to get isn't it, since it's ranked? I'd imagine you'd have to keep quitting out and waiting to get in a game with another CAG.[/quote]

No, if I remember correctly, the NBA 2k7 online is just a lobby system. And you choose between ranked and unranked lobbies. And you can play whoever you want. But, I havent played that game in a long time so im not 100% on that.

Just got crackdown from my brother and looking for someone to play online with. If anyone want to play let me know. Thanks

For DOA4, just start a 2 person room that's private. I got the 5 wins achievement easily. It's not the boosting part for me, it's just playing against people on the same skill level as me. I hate going into a room in a fighting game and playing people who know all the frame data and things like that

[quote name='Malik112099']well, if you are not said asshole and not "boosting" achievement points then wtf are you doing pissing all over this thread...

on a side note a LOT of the guys I work with have xbox 360s and we like to give each other shit about our gamerscore points and we end up leap frogging each other in points and talking trash and games along the way having a good time...

aka

CHILL THE fuck OUT[/QUOTE]

Pissing all over the thread?

[quote name='Sporadic']Kind of lame but I'm not going to knock you for it (unless you're the type of asshole who judges people on their gamerscore)[/QUOTE]

I think you need to take your own advice.

[quote name='Malik112099']
aka

CHILL THE fuck OUT[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Sporadic']Pissing all over the thread?

I think you need to take your own advice.[/quote]

i am stupider now for having read your post

I'm interested in getting any achievements for Lost Planet. I've had it out from gameznflix for months and have only completed one level... Also have yet to open DOA4 and wouldnt mind doing so, but also have a bunch of other games to do, but those are the two that have been mentioned so far. Y'all can add me:

Dearthie

is my gamertag. I'll be online in about 2+ hours from now after work, say 7:30pm Central.

[quote name='shieryda']Add me for:

Saints Row
LotR: BFMEII
Big Bumpin'
Pocketbike Racer
NHL07
Call of Duty 3
F.E.A.R.
Table Tennis[/QUOTE]
I keep meaning to message you about playing NHL sometime, we'll get a game going someday.
Also if anyone wants to play Top Spin, just add me.

I thought the achievements in Lost plant must be obtained playing ranked games. Can you get some of these playing unranked? If so I'd be interested.

I also just picked up F.E.A.R. and NHL 07

Anybody playing NBA 2k7 that wants to help me get 20 wins? Everytime I get close they reset the leaderboards. I also have never played a league or tourney game. I just need one person to help.

PM me because I doubt I'll check this thread.

I was thinking for those that have Forza: I need the achievement to buy or sell 10 cars in the auction. I hate buying things second-hand even in the game, so if anyone else would want to create a trading circle, perhaps it'll work.

Basically, we'd get on a list and the first person would buy a really crappy car, put it up for auction really cheap, which the second person would buy immediately. Rinse and repeat. You'd only have to make 5 transactions within the group plus you wouldn't lose any money since you'd be selling and getting the same amount back. I could be the start and end of the chain so I'll be the one charged with buying a car. Anyone wanna help in getting that achievement?

Thanks.

bread's done
Back