Achievement 'Boosting' Thread

[quote name='Rig']Anybody play Aegis Wing?

Wouldn't mind finding three others and making way through the last two difficulty levels.[/QUOTE]
I'll play with you. I'm still in need of the 185K achievement, but it may be just beyond my reach.

[quote name='radjago']I'll play with you. I'm still in need of the 185K achievement, but it may be just beyond my reach.[/quote]

I need that one, and the one for destroying all enemies on a level (which I can probably get on my own).

[quote name='radjago']Off the top of my head, some games I need online achievements for:
Tony Hawk's American Wasteland[/QUOTE]
Uh american wasteland's online achievements are for playing on every map, so just host your own game and switch it to every map, easiest points ever :D

Anyone want to "boost" for Saint's Row's online achievements? Who am I kidding, those achievements are damned there impossible without boosting or actual *ahem* Truskill. But htat's a rant for another time.

if anyone wants to set up a saints row online achievement boosting program and actually have it work i'd be down.

I'd also be interested in boosting Saints Row achievements if there's enough to make it work.

Games I am missing online achievements for:

Spyglass Board Games
Assault Heroes
Bomberman Live
Saints Row
DOA 4
Test Drive Unlimited
Top Spin 2

Hey guys, great idea for the thread. Let me start my list of what achievements i'd like to complete

APF2k8
20 Ranked wins(i've played none online)

GOW
nub pwn3r
Inconceivable
This is Annex
A series of Tubes
And other wepons achievements

Nba 2k7
I already have 10 Ranked wins anyone wanna drop like 9 times? 20 Ranked wins Achievement.
Complete tournament game

...I also have Project 8 which I have never really gotten into, played some online beat some levels nothing serious

XBL GT: seen415

[quote name='cyrix`']Uh american wasteland's online achievements are for playing on every map, so just host your own game and switch it to every map, easiest points ever :D[/QUOTE]
Don't you have to play through the story mode to unlock the levels in multiplayer? I'd still like to play it online with some CAGs.

[quote name='GenDV138']I'd also be interested in boosting Saints Row achievements if there's enough to make it work.

Games I am missing online achievements for:

Spyglass Board Games
Assault Heroes
Bomberman Live
Saints Row
DOA 4
Test Drive Unlimited
Top Spin 2[/QUOTE]
message me next time you see me online if you're up for DOA4, top spin or spyglass

I need GOW help on the final boss on insane.

Tony Hawk Project 8 , beating the developer for 50 points.

PGR3 and Perfect Dark Zero.

XBL : westbank1

i need blitz the ieague and gears of war pm me back or xbox pm

Anyone wanna boost with Fuzion Frenzy 2? No one was online when I tried, I might try again, but I would probably just suck and lose anyway. Just need one person to boost, but up to four would be OK with me.

I'd really like to do my one win for NBA Live 06, before they shut down the server, but I'm also up for the following:

Saints Row
DOA 4
Top Spin 2
Pocket Bike Racer
Big Bumpin'

Anyone want to do 100 one-lap races of RIDGE RACER 6? 50/50 since you need 50 wins to unlock a car and you unlock a new car for every 10 races played or so up to 250 total.

It's actually pretty fun too with no lag even with tons of foreign players.

Anyone want to boost the NBA Street multiplayer Achievements?

Just send me a PM.

[quote name='zewone']Brak, what's up with some Halo 2 boosting?[/QUOTE]
Good idea. :O

We could get Keith B. Ryles in there, too.

[quote name='TimPV3']I need to kill 3 other Bombermen dressed like women in a Live match. Any takers?[/QUOTE]
You sick bastard.

can i get some people to help me get the new achievements in GoW for the winning the maps and annex add me and any game in my list im down to help get achievements with. im on all the time add me and ill be glad. and maybe some doa to get rank SS which is utterly impossible with the skills of others now. so add me
other games i need some help with

Rainbow six vegas
Bomberman
UMK3
Novadrome
XBLA ninja turtles
Double Dragon
Aegis Wing
G.R.A.W.

vinnysig.png

I'll be later on tonight on Live so if anyone has the beat the developer and is on in about an hour or two then message me. I'd really love to just get this achievement out of the way.

[quote name='Brak']Anyone want to boost the NBA Street multiplayer Achievements?

Just send me a PM.[/quote]
I would do it for you as I still need them myself (last time I had 3 straight wins online), but I only rented it and got through pretty much all of it.

If anyone needs the achievements for Boom Boom Rocket, I can get all 200 points fairly easy for you. I'm #2 on the hard leaderboards. GT is: Jedha Dohma. Make sure you have the "h" in the "Dohma".

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']I would do it for you as I still need them myself (last time I had 3 straight wins online), but I only rented it and got through pretty much all of it.[/QUOTE]
Damn.

Anyone else have NBA Street?

[quote name='Brak']Damn.

Anyone else have NBA Street?[/quote]

Have V3. I would have got Homecourt, but it seems quite unnatural and veers away from the original street series.

Anyone up for one co-op mission in Crackdown? Send me a friend request. Also, is it possible to use the headset while in co-op in Cracdown?

Feel free to send me a FR if anyone wants to work on these achievements:

Aegis Wing
Assault Heroes
Prey

Also, if anyone needs PGR3 achievements, I'm always looking for an excuse to play that game. :)

Edit: My G/T is: buffalopuffalot

If you want to go for it and you see me on, my name is Crowbb Live. Lately I've spent most of my time on Bomberman anyway. Just can't seem to get a game for that one though.

[quote name='TimPV3']I need to kill 3 other Bombermen dressed like women in a Live match. Any takers?[/QUOTE]

Does any CAG out there have Lord of the Rings BFME II? I've been playing the single-player and noticed that a lot of the achievements are for multiplayer and many of them look pretty simple (1 win in different modes).

Anyone up for that? Does anyone even HAVE this game? I checked random people on my FL and it seems no one has played it. :lol:

It's a fun game, I like it - and I'm not a big RTS fan. I'd even be up for a few "real" games instead of just boosting (like, the first attempt could be a real game, then the loser could win the next one to get the ach).

I Currently OWN and need help getting Achievements in the Following:

GRAW, Perfect Dark, Wing Commander Arena, Bomberman, Paperboy

Currently RENTING and need help getting Achievements in the Following:

Burnout Revenge

Also I am willing to rent ANY game if we boost each other :p
[must have 10k+ Achievement Points already or must be non Newbie CAGer]

NBA Live 06 I will rent this game again if someone will help me get the last achievement LOL

Message me/add me to friends online or for quicker responses PM me here.

[quote name='io']Does any CAG out there have Lord of the Rings BFME II? I've been playing the single-player and noticed that a lot of the achievements are for multiplayer and many of them look pretty simple (1 win in different modes).

Anyone up for that? Does anyone even HAVE this game? I checked random people on my FL and it seems no one has played it. :lol:

It's a fun game, I like it - and I'm not a big RTS fan. I'd even be up for a few "real" games instead of just boosting (like, the first attempt could be a real game, then the loser could win the next one to get the ach).[/quote]

I have it, but have never really played it much, other than the Demo. I'd be interested in boosting the MP achievements sometime, just let me know.

bread's done
Back